Poll: Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?

Kragg

Mar 30, 2010
Harley Q said:
In my research methods class at college we've been asked to do some research on a topic of our choice. Anyway, what I want to find out is what hair colour you prefer and why, in order to find the most popular preferred hair colour today and the reasons for it. I thought this would be an accessible topic and also there seems to be some stereotyping that goes along with some hair colour.

"Statistics, damn lies and statistics."
someone might have mentioned it in these 6 pages but tips since it is for a college class, you made people pick between haircolours, but did not specify what for, for themselves, in others, in partnerchoice. also, theres more distinction than those 3, even counting natural colour only.

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
I was torn between brunette and red-head (I voted for the former).

I think red hair is really nice but the reason I voted for brunette is because it actually covers a varaity of hair colours that I really like from near-black to mousey. Also there's a lot of actors (well fictional characters by extention) I like who are brunettes so yeah, that's why.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Serenegoose said:
my favourite hair colour is purple - I prefer non-natural hair colours, if I'm honest. Of the list, I'll vote for redhead - but in all honesty it completely depends on the person, and whether they suit their hair colour.
Oh I love purple! And an electric or deep blue.

As I've said before, Ramona flowers, drool...

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
Harley Q said:
In my research methods class at college we've been asked to do some research on a topic of our choice. Anyway, what I want to find out is what hair colour you prefer and why, in order to find the most popular preferred hair colour today and the reasons for it. I thought this would be an accessible topic and also there seems to be some stereotyping that goes along with some hair colour.

"Statistics, damn lies and statistics."
They have explained the problem with self selection to you, right?

f0re1gn

DON'T PANIC
Jan 21, 2009
Redheads, preferably short-haired.
Then long-haired brunettes.
Then short-haired blonds.
Then everyone else :)

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
Well it looks like I'm one of the minority on this issue. I prefer blondes first, then redheads, and then brunettes. But I'll never discount a girl just because of her hair color, all three colors look awesome on the right girl

crazyfoxdemon

Oct 2, 2009
To be honest.. Hair color is one of the last things I look at.. But if I had to pick, I'd go with redheads... They can be freaking hot...

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Blonde > Brunette > Redhead for me I guess, but it's a mild preference at best (so mild it was actually kind of hard to decide which>which) and never an important factor on it's own, I've seen girls with all 3 hair colours that are really attractive.

Some things that go with it though make it slightly more important as a preference. F. ex. blondes can have some short body hair and it's neither off-putting nor very visible. Redheads are usually spotty and pale, which usually bothers me a bit, though it really depends girl to girl, some look fantastic (although in general I preferred dyed red). Brunettes not shaving regularly can bother me to a point and they sometimes have very pronounced brows, which I'm not exactly a fan of.

Tolerant Fanboy

Aug 5, 2009
It'll all be gray (or gone) one day. I just want someone smart and nice. And not a lesbian. I seem to attract them. (And no, it's not a matter of them lying to me to dissuade me. One of my lesbian friends and I have frequent amusing conversations about the gratuitous fanservice of Magic cards.)

Also, my mom's a redhead, so that can be kind of Oedipally weird. ><

Marmalade

Mar 23, 2009
Haha I was listening to Any Colour You Like by Pink Floyd while reading this.

OT: I dont really prefer any hair colour but if I had to say one it would be red.