Poll: Body modifications?

JPArbiter

Oct 14, 2010
Really all I am getting is the one tat on my shoulder blade. at least until I can get a Cybernetic prosthesis that would allow better then normal range of motion and strength of my existing arms (possibly with a concealed weapon) and some kind of internal Processor so my own mind has backup and World Wide Web access

James Swinton

Oct 17, 2011
I've got 4 tattoos,2 on each arm, I am waiting on a design to sleeve my left arm though, when that comes through technically will drop to 3 but one big one lol

CLEVERSLEAZOID

Mar 4, 2009
I have 5 piercings, and 6 tattoos at the moment. Currently planning on getting a half sleeve on my left arm in the theme of H.R Giger.

Yes, I'm pulling a silly face! Fairly drunk at a concert queue! The other 3 piercings are all ear piercings.

The Kanji on my right arm [between the Egyption hieroglyph and heart] is Nightmare, and the Kanji on my left arm is from the cover of a Dir en grey album, roughly translates as Devil's Funeral/Ghost of the Devil]

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
CLEVERSLEAZOID said:
I have 5 piercings, and 6 tattoos at the moment. Currently planning on getting a half sleeve on my left arm in the theme of H.R Giger.

Yes, I'm pulling a silly face! Fairly drunk at a concert queue! The other 3 piercings are all ear piercings.

The Kanji on my right arm [between the Egyption hieroglyph and heart] is Nightmare, and the Kanji on my left arm is from the cover of a Dir en grey album, roughly translates as Devil's Funeral/Ghost of the Devil]

Cool stuff, bro!

I like your mad hair. :p

CLEVERSLEAZOID

Mar 4, 2009
MassiveGeek said:
CLEVERSLEAZOID said:

Cool stuff, bro!

I like your mad hair. :p
Aha why thanks ya! It had gotten quite unruly and a tad too long, I'd meant to get it cut before the show but slept through my hair appointment hahah.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
MassiveGeek said:
Been a while since I made a thread on here(and this has probably been made before but lol whatevs).

Anyway, I just got my first facial piercing ever, a septum. I don't plan on getting any other facial piercings for the moment, though I do want a tattoo right below my neck eventually.

So, Escapians, do you have any body modifications? Piercings, tattoos, whatever? Why/why not? And could you show the rest of us? :)

Here's mine:

What are you?

OriginalLadders

Sep 29, 2011
I recently got a tattoo on my forearm just below the wrist, fairly simple and just a couple inches across. So far I love it and I plan to get another in the not too distant future.

That said, I have this irrational dislike of piercings.

The Gnome King

Mar 27, 2011
Not a huge fan of any body modifications. I feel that if people want to modify their body, bodybuilding, exercise and maintaining a healthy weight and good hygiene are more than enough for me. Tattoos and piercings are usually a turnoff for me.

I once had a girlfriend who thought her tongue piercing made her "amazing" at certain tasks.

It didn't.

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Genuine Evil said:
MassiveGeek said:
You are really cute, if you had blond hair you look EXACTLY like someone I know =)

OT: I was thinking of getting a tattoo before getting conscripted into the military but I never did . now that I?m out and free I think I?ll take my time with it.
Im not even sure what I?m going to get.
Aw, thank you! I have had blonde hair, just not with this hairstyle. XD I don't think I'll go back to it though. :p

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Sansha said:
MassiveGeek said:
Been a while since I made a thread on here(and this has probably been made before but lol whatevs).

Anyway, I just got my first facial piercing ever, a septum. I don't plan on getting any other facial piercings for the moment, though I do want a tattoo right below my neck eventually.

So, Escapians, do you have any body modifications? Piercings, tattoos, whatever? Why/why not? And could you show the rest of us? :)

Here's mine:

What are you?
Human, I'm guessing. What do you mean? :p

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Jadak said:
Damn, what are you like 10 years old? I've nothing against whatever sort of shit people are into but fuck, should at least wait for the pubic hair to kick in before getting into body mods.
I turned 18 last week.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
MassiveGeek said:

Here's mine:

DAMN!
your so hot!
sorry back on topic.
I have piercing wise:
-1 septum
-1 industrial
-1 helix
-2 stretched at 8mm which is also a 0g.
-2 stretched at 4mm which is also a 6g.
-1 conch
-1 navel

I will soon have about three tattoos but that won't happen until I move out of the house. My dad would lose his collective shit if he knew.

Dystopia

Jul 26, 2009
I have 5 tattoos and a bunch of piercings, including some in places which I couldn't possibly post pictures of on a forum this reserved.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
MassiveGeek said:
Sansha said:
MassiveGeek said:

Here's mine:

What are you?
I can't tell what gender or nationality you are.

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
dex-dex said:
MassiveGeek said:

Here's mine:

DAMN!
your so hot!
sorry back on topic.
I have piercing wise:
-1 septum
-1 industrial
-1 helix
-2 stretched at 8mm which is also a 0g.
-2 stretched at 4mm which is also a 6g.
-1 conch
-1 navel

I will soon have about three tattoos but that won't happen until I move out of the house. My dad would lose his collective shit if he knew.
HAHA, thank you very much, darling!

Cool stuff. c: Can you show? :D :D <3

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Sansha said:
MassiveGeek said:
Sansha said:
MassiveGeek said:

Here's mine:

What are you?
I can't tell what gender or nationality you are.
Why didn't you just check my profile? :p

I'm a chick who likes chicks from Sweden.
So a scandinavian lesbian is what I am.

What are you?

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
Dont really care. Its when people take it to far and look like mutilated freaks is where i have an issue. Tattoos and piercings are fine. But when people tattoo or whatever to their face, knowing they will ruin whatever chance they have of work outside of a tattoo/piercing place, pisses me off.

I guess, with me, its anything that is pleasing to the eye and done for a reason. Not when people do it to excess for no reason at all.