Poll: did i pretty much make this kid snap?

Bealzibob

Jul 4, 2009
klaynexas3 said:
Well maybe it's because I'm australian but I don't see how you could of harmed him in anyway way. If what you said is true and he laughed and return "insults" when you guys were mucking around then I can't see it as your fault in anyway. If he saw it as your fault then he's the asshole for not informing you that he wasn't comfortable with it and instead going straight for violence.

BTW, The Escapist is probably the wrong place to ask your question, a majority of the escapists population has probably been bullied so you might get a bias response.

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
teh_pwning_dude said:
Dys said:
Really? You're going to be one of those anonymous douchebags on the internet that make out the idolize anyone who's reckless and violent.... Way to be An Hero.
Holy crap, do you even know what An Hero is? An Hero involves a gratuitous and public suicide with a lot of whining and probably gore, not stabbing some dickwad who deserves it. I'll idolise anyone who take it into their own hands and fucks up the stupid arrogant cunts who get away with bullying because they think they can't be touched. It laugh every time this happens. When I think of every person who's ever kileld themselves over bullying, I've wondered why they didn't kill the bully instead. If they're willing to go that far, remove the useless waste of oxygen, not yourself.
That's horribly narrow and a straight up detestable viewpoint to take up. It's obviously an act of despicable cowardice to relentlessly torment someone who is clearly socially inept, it's quite another to casually joke with peers (if they are uncomfortable with anything said, it's their responsibility to make it known).

To suggest such an extreme reaction is appropriate in even genuine bullying, which the OPs example clearly was not, demonstrates incredibly poor judgment....To claim it as an act of courage in a situation, to actively encourage mindless violence is...stupid just doesn't do it justice. Surely you're not so blinded by hatred of whatever issues you've had to see that the 'bully' and 'victim' are often subjective, and it's not uncommon for someone who feels victimized to 'bully' their perceived aggressor.

If the natural reaction was to stab people (who you've previously joked around with) whenever they make a tasteless joke during a bad day, everyone would either be dead or a murderer. This kid is quite obviously unwell, and you see fit to glorify his moment of stupidity, what will no be the biggest regret in his life... that's sick.

lostzombies.com

Apr 26, 2010
The kid who stabbed others, you and all your bully friends should all be kicked out of school. You all obviously can't function in a civilised society so GTFO. The knife kid should get therapy to undo the mental damage he obviously has/been forced upon him. You and your friends have no excuse. Racism nevermind bullying has no place anywhere in society, and obvioulsy neither do you or your friends.

remember when a bunch of kids were bullied all their lives so one day they brought guns into school and shot all their bullies? Yeah Collumbine is exactly how bulling can progress to. If this story is even true then you are lucky he didn't snap and do something worse.

Sorry but you and your friends need to do a lot of growing up. Preferably away from everybody else.