Poll: Favorite Foreign Language

Riecharus

Jan 21, 2011
Definitely Italian. It just sounds so sexy and smooth when done right. Either that or something powerful like Russian.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Blue_vision said:
"Indian," even though "Indian" is not a real language.
So taking "Indian" to be Hindi, Indian. I just love it. A tie or possibly beaten by Spanish, but I like contributing to a readable graph rather than "80% other"
That is pretty confusing since India has roughly 50 unique languages working within it's borders. And Indian people from different areas of the country....communicate in English. Yes, that is[/b] pretty fascinating/lol-worthy.

OT: Latin. The language of the intellectuals.

havass

Dec 15, 2009
Italian. Because they have one of the most colourful languages ever. That, and an Italian accent isn't too bad either.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
You forgot Italian.
Thats my favorite language. People always say, "french is the language of love".

But to be honest, after hearing Ezio speak some, i think Italian is. I even went out of the way to learn alittle. And i must say, it has help my 'game' quite a bit. More then french did anyway.

P.S. Sadly, i am a marryed man, so for those of you who decide to try picking up women using Italian, i have no clue what theyer like in the long run.

WARNING: I DO NOT ENDORSE, NOR AM I LIABLE FOR ATTACK/DAMAGE TO YOUR NEATHER REGIONS, SLAPS TO THE FACE, OR STALKING OF WOMEN YOU TRYED TO PICK UP AS A RESULT OF USING THE ITALIAN LANGUAGE TO PICK UP WOMEN.

zedel

Sep 16, 2010
My favorite is German because of the word "schicksal"! Though in a Japanese class I took once, we learned "Shinde kudasai"! That has to be the best phrase ever! :D

Grimbold

Nov 19, 2009
Very anglocentric not to include english in the poll.
And what exactly should Indian be?
Also: Latvian is my favorite. Because it sounds awesome.

Michael Logan

Oct 19, 2008
HellspawnCandy said:
Arabic, my stepmother speaks 4 languages. It's pretty amazing sounding I think.
Really? I think it sounds like someone having a really bad cough when they talk.

OT: English or Spanish

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
English isn't a choice?
Oh wait... English isn't a foreign language! Silly me! ^.^

captcha: ionstraf Part I... That sound like a fantasy/sci-fi movie...

EDIT:If I had to pick one that isn't English, I'm gonna have to go with Japanese. No I'm not a weebo, but I like anime and I think it would be a fun, challenging language to learn. :)

searron

Mar 1, 2010
I like Japanese because the grammar, word construction, and incredibility limited amount of sounds create a language that is vastly different from English.

WestMountain

Dec 8, 2009
Why haven't anyone said swedish? :[

OT: Russian, but only because people with it as motherlanguage get a really cool accent when talking english a la "James Bond villain"

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
English, French, Japanese, Russian.

I love 'em all. Too bad, that out of those, I only know a bit of English.

rutger5000

Oct 19, 2010
I voted German, but have to say English. Wetter a language is foreign or not depends on what you're mother-language is.