Poll: First Kiss.

reyttm4

Mar 7, 2009
Mine was at a party, where my friend insisted that I kiss his girl friend, kinda weird, but he seemed really keen that we do, so why not.

Crayzor

Aug 16, 2009
Mine was just with some random girl at a party. Pretty underwhelming to be honest. I've had better, more memorable ones since.

Phoenix Arrow

Sep 3, 2008
Spasticeagle said:
Haven't even held hands yet.... ;_;
Holding hands is awesome. I enjoy how it's such a small gesture but it makes you feel like... totally at ease. Hugs are like that too. Hugs make me very happy.
Don't get me wrong, kissing and the... greater things shall we say are also awesome but that's more like passion.
I'm such a vagina. :D

Ryuk2

Sep 27, 2009
My first kiss was in a bottle spinning game with some girl i didn't know, but second kiss was with my girlfriend (ex now) just 1 or 3 days later. One of the best weeks i ever had actually.

Murrah

Aug 28, 2008
Oooh. Kisses. Makes me tingly!
My first kiss was when I was 10 and I had like like boyfriend, he was 15..It was at the time the best kiss ever, but now, I have TheGhostOfSin so naked party for everyone?

Lunar Shadow

Dec 9, 2008
TheBarefootBandit said:
Lunar Shadow said:
Happened 3 weeks ago. I am almost 19. Had a female friend spending the night and she decided to be naughty. Interesting note: She told me to grope her and this happened before we started making out.
Applause for you :)
No applause, considering I facilitated her infidelity.

Jonatron

Sep 8, 2008
RyQ_TMC said:
sky14kemea said:
not had mine yet X3
Always comes at some point, I know a guy who'd waited 27 years.
27 years? Oh god. You don't know how to comfort people, eh?

Ice Storm said:
The amount of people here who have voted for number 3 is rather sad.
Well, about a third of us would be under sixteen, and gamers/nerds/whatever, so it's hardly suprising. We're hardly societies first call for a teen crush.

CraigJG said:
ill always remember mine, plus i was was fat and suicidal so any love was a bonus haha
You're not fat anymore?

Monkfish Acc. said:
Basicly, I was jumped and dry humped for fifteen minutes, and then abandoned to sort of wander off in a confused daze. / I was ten. / It was not cool.
But that sounds fun. And at that age, you wouldn't have to count it.

Fifteen, and my personal boat is, no proper kiss yet. I got a volley of pecks (on the cheek, I believe) from this absolutely stunning girl of the same age as me (who looked about twenty, but thought I looked about twenty!), but that's all that's came my way.

KowBonez

Sep 27, 2009
Mine was about five months ago with a guy on his (rather small) recliner. It was really good despite him getting progressively drunk and Super Bad playing in the background.

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
Um... I assume you mean my "first kiss after my balls had dropped", so I'm going to go with that one then...

I was fifteen, I have no idea what led up to it, but there I was... Making out with a girl... It was nice...

high_castle

Apr 15, 2009
My first kiss came towards the end of my freshman year in high school. I went out on a date with a junior, and I remember it was a big deal because he had a car. Our kiss was at the end of the date, and I remember it was awkward because I was significantly taller than him and had to stoop, so mostly I was preoccupied with not falling over.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
I was 15, and happened to head-over-heels in love with the girl. All things considered, it was pretty nice.
Hm. I'm pretty sure I've commented on this thread before.

Hexadecimal

Apr 16, 2009
Not yet. I feel like the most awkward thing in the world is having another pair of lips touch mine. It's such a weird foreign thought, if you get what I mean.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
Ah Jamie I will never forget it... I think I was raped later that night by her (this isnt far from the truth)

Kushin

May 17, 2009
I was 15, first kiss was nothing like I imagined tbh. It was rushed, but the several dozen me and my girlfriend shared in the back of the cinema more than made up for it :D

Nickolai77

Apr 3, 2009
I was 16, and i kissed my then girlfreind while she was on my bed (no, we did not take it that far lol)

I totally screwed up, i didn't angle my head so our noses bumped into eachother, and when our lips did meet i was a bit slobby XD

So, unforgettable, but not for the ideal reasons.

Cilliandrew

Jul 10, 2009
My first little kid kiss: I think i was like 10 or 11.. The girl across the street had a huge thing for me, and would always chase me around trying to kiss me.. Her parents would get involved to try to catch me and i ran like hell..... Then one day, our group of friends were playing hide and seek, and me and the girl (Erica) hid together.. And just out of the blue, i grabbed her and kissed her. I remember her eyes lighting up and saying "so you DO like me!" and that was that.. We went back to me running from kisses and her chasing me. I sometimes wonder about her, cause... she was pretty cute but moved away about 3 months later. Probably would have been my first ALOT of things had she stuck around...

First Real Kiss: First year of university. I was really just looking to get laid and get tha virginity thing out of the way.. She was a... let's say plump girl who obviously didn't have much experience in such affairs. We went to french kiss, and she opened her mouth WIDE and our teeth actually wound up hitting each other.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Fanusc101 said:
Damn, I forgot. Meh, whatever, couldn't have been that special than.
Same for me, the first one's normally shit anyway xD

And are we talking getting off (or making out in America) or just a regular kiss?

Flying-Emu said:
14 years old and I regret that split-second of weakness. It will haunt me forever.
Huh?

L33tsauce_Marty

Jun 26, 2008
Happened this summer.

I met a girl from Finland over the summer. It was the last time I saw her. I dropped her off and as I was about to pull away, I ran out and gave her one last hug. Then I said, "I'd kiss you if it wouldn't be to awkward." Then bam, it happened. Definitely perfect.

I'll be flying to Finland to see her this Christmas.