Poll: How happy (or unhappy) are you with your relationship status?

Lyx

Sep 19, 2010
I'm not taken ever (there is life beyond monogamy).

However, i suppose what the poll is meant to represent with single is - well, not in an interpersonal love relationship. I'm currently not. I feel neither overly euphorious nor sad - just "satisfied", but that wasn't a poll option, so i did choose "happy". I wouldn't say no to an open relationship, but considering that in my experience it often brings more frustration than satisfaction, it would need to be seriously different from what i know, for me to bother. I don't feel that i "need" love relationships anymore - but if they're good, then they may do something beyond "satisfaction".

JackRyan64

May 22, 2010
Single and meh. It fluctuates.

Being in high school I am firmly in the belief that a relationship at this age is the most retarded fucking thing ever. They are all 100% superficial and anyone who says otherwise is blinded by "love", known to regular non-fucktards as hormones.

Not having a girlfriend makes me sad sometimes. But whenever I actually think about it I realize that I don't want a girlfriend. I just want sex, like most other kids my age. Having someone constantly call and text and ***** at me is the last thing I would ever want ever.

strangemoose

Aug 29, 2009
single and fucking unhappy. im gonna rage and maybe get banned for this but what ever: the story is i got friend zoned by this really nice girl but we have actully stayed really good friends even though she has a boyfriend. now she was talking about breaking up with him because he is such an asshole to her Ex. they had a really big date about a week ago and he came stoned out of his fucking mind. so she said she was going to break up with him when she gets back from this trip and for that 4 days before she got back she said that now that she's single we can "mess around" and ive spent nearly a year being this girls shoulder to cry on ive been the best non sexually threatening guy in her life and i have been dieing just to even kiss her but guess what when she got back big fucking suprise she didnt break up with him "oh he just needs some help" YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO "HELP" HIM 3 FUCKING MONTHS AGO AND HE IS EVEN A BIGGER FUCKING ASSHOLE NOW SO GOD FUCKING DAMN IT IM SINGLE AND PISSED THE FUCK OFF and why the fuck did i say it here? well fuck i dont know im probably gonna get banned but right now i just dont care

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
In a relationship and very happy. My one year anniversary is coming up here soon and I can't wait. I've got some good things planned for my girl.

KiKiweaky

Aug 29, 2008
Single and the more I see of couples the longer I want to stay single. Single and happy, sure sometimes I can get a bit bored, but on the whole I think I'd be a bit selfish and it would only end in disaster.

Declaro

Sep 1, 2010
Eh, I'd say single and happy. We all have our bad days but it's nice to not deal with someone else's baggage.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Single and very unhappy. Hopefully this will be remedied fairly soon though. *fingers crossed*

TZORG

Jun 1, 2009
I've always been single. Meh. But I'm starting to get up there in age... my younger siblings each have a kid, are married... It's weird to not know what it means to be in love.

lighto

Aug 14, 2008
Single, And starting to get unhappy, Can't quite remember how long i've been single but loneliness is starting to get to me.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Taken and very happy about it. We may have bad days every now and then but it's worth it for the good ones. I think I got insanely lucky though because none of my close friends have been able to stay in a relationship as long as me.

MisterGobbles

Nov 30, 2009
Being single can be just as fun as being in a relationship...but damn relationships can be fun =)

I've had a girl I've liked for a very long time...our friendship's been through it's fair share of drama, although it's not anything ridiculous (and I've dated her before, long story and I won't bore you with it) but it seems like we are perfect for each other...

The only two reasons I don't ask her out are that 1) I have cancer, and I'm in high school, which makes things a little bit hard in terms of seeing anyone and 2) on top of that, her mom is a fucking ***** who won't let her do most anything involving boys, no matter how nice they might be or how much cancer they might have...seriously she couldn't even come over for my birthday 0_o and her mom fucking knows me...it's not like I would have or could have tried anything on this poor girl.

Which is why sometimes, it's really, really crushing to be single...I kinda need someone right now...but on the other hand sometimes it's a breath of fresh air, and a lot of times relationships are more trouble then they are worth. Too bad this isn't one of those times...

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
Taken and I love it. The only reason I'm not in the Very Happy category is because we're having financial difficulties because of her. Besides that, no complaints. She treats me like a fucking god and I love it.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
So many people single and unhappy... Can't at least the single and meh crowd step up be the biggest group. I said meh as the best choice I guess. I suppose a lady friend would be nice, but I'll live without one for now. I'll get on that soon enough I guess.

rhyno435

Apr 24, 2009
Single; meh. I wouldn't mind a relationship, but then I keep remembering that exams are coming up, and them next semester is gonna be brutal (From what I've heard, Grade 12 Physics is a scary hard course), so I don't really have time for one at the moment.

Besides, I'm probably too shy to initiate a relationship, which is usually what the guy's supposed to do I think, so I guess I'm screwed.

Osirisgod16

Feb 23, 2010
I am Taken and Very Happy. She and I have been dating for a while and we actually went out and bought promise rings yesterday! It's pretty dang great!

And sorry to all the sad, single people. There's someone for you out there!!

SubManCow

Jul 10, 2008
Single and meh to unhappy. I recently (about 8-9 months ago) met a girl who I've slowly started falling for and now am completely smitten. Unfortunately, she is with a boyfriend, though it seems to me (and others) that she is on her way out with said boyfriend. However, there is another guy that she may/may not be interested in and with whom she may end up with after she breaks it off with her current boyfriend, leaving me in the dust. That is obviously not all the details but more or less describes my situation.

Frankly, I am just sick of being alone. Problem is that I rarely connect with girls, mostly I find them obnoxious or frustrating or just too dumb. And with how well things are going right now in my life, I think I am ready to be in a relationship. It will just probably be another 5 years before I meet another girl with whom I can connect.