Poll: How happy (or unhappy) are you with your relationship status?

Chrmike

Oct 20, 2009
Single and Happy. I have enough on my plate with double majoring and sometimes I just find people too irritating to be around.

Have had past good relationships though. One was even very good. ;)

Red Hood

Sep 3, 2009
My girlfreind broke up with me a week before Christmas but she still wanted to "remain friends". I was alright with that so we hang out and still do some of the things we did while we were still going out, but we're not going out. I was with her for nearly a year and she felt like she couldn't keep up with my status. She going out with a dude now but, I still want her back so I'm not respecting the "commitment" she has established. I am willing to fight to get her back but Im not letting that cloud my judgement in other aspects of my life. Am I just a crazy person that can't let things go or can someone identfy with me?

Doktor Sleepless

Jan 4, 2011
I like being in a relationship, but don't mind being single. I was in one recently, but as it wasn't really working we decided to call it quits, and I'm happier being single than I was in that.

dementis

Aug 28, 2009
Kinda happy and unhappy at the same time about being single, happy because I don't have to worry about how someone else feels or going out with them at least once a week, but i'm unhappy because I don't have someone to be close to that I care about.

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
taken and very happy
We really just understand each other so well and just love each other
she's practically the girl I've been searching for

Zio666

Sep 3, 2008
Just in the last hour I told my ex of several months I still like her. Been getting mixed signals from her for a little while.

Turns out shes not interested AND has a boyfriend I haven't heard about.

Needless to say I clicked "Single, unhappy" but wish there was a "Single, very unhappy" option.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
I'm single and very happy. If I got a girlfriend she probably wouldn't get as much attention as I would like to give her.

Besides, I'm not bothered about having a relationship.

black-magic

May 21, 2009
Right now i'm going to go with taken meh, I've had a little rockiness but I'm looking to smooth it out, tonight hopefully

kc_lax

May 12, 2010
single and meh is the best way to describe it: its simple and what i'm used to but it feels as if somethings missing (cheesey i know)though it doesnt usually bother me :)

higgs20

Feb 16, 2010
i'm taken at the moment and i'm pretty 'meh' about it, i've never really got on well in relationships, i kinda feel like they slow my life down a little too much.

higgs20

Feb 16, 2010
black-magic said:
Right now i'm going to go with taken meh, I've had a little rockiness but I'm looking to smooth it out, tonight hopefully
good luck, hope it works out

Wyes

Aug 1, 2009
Single and not particularly happy about it, but life goes on. I can't help but note that thus far the notes fit a normal distribution curve...

EDIT: Of course, noticing things like that is probably why I'm single!

Jewrean

Jun 27, 2010
I just got into a relationship with a beautiful whore yesterday actually. I don't envisage the relationship ending well but hell it will sure be a fun ride.

Wyes said:
EDIT: Of course, noticing things like that is probably why I'm single!
I noticed that too, a bell curve even.

TheTaco007

Sep 10, 2009
I'm single and annoyed about it. I keep going out with girls, and then realizing they're not my type. I find out they're not as mature as I though they were, or that their political and religious views WILDLY contrast my own. Or they're just plain annoying. Why do I have such bad taste in women?