Poll: How perverted are you?

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
...I have no idea what those terms mean, but I do have a taste for the *AHEM* strange and unnatural involving people in... weird situations... strawberry, then?

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I am some what, but I am not as nearly perverted as some people I have seen.

I do occasionally look at girls and think bad things. And the somewhat telling my friend of my deep dark fantasies and a few kinks.

Yeah the human mind can be a b*tch since I told him that I like his sister.
Now he says he will kill me if I ever go near her.

Haha, I have played too many video games to know how to give up. xD

EDIT: Actually I have been recalling just then what I am into...I think I'm in-between mud pie and strawberry ice cream, but leaning more towards the strawberry ice-cream part.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Paragon Fury said:
Well, I'll let you judge for yourself by looking at what I like. 'Cause your scale is confusing.

NSFW - Duh

Loop Stricken said:
Paragon Fury said:
Well, I'll let you judge for yourself by looking at what I like. 'Cause your scale is confusing.

NSFW - Duh

Well you're not that bad, 'cos from the artstyle, I was expecting massive dongs on that first pic.
Definitely not into that kind of thing. And I wouldn't want to get banned now even if I was, would I?

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
I have GOT to watch "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt" in the near future. It looks freakin' awesome.

EDIT: Just watched all the episodes, and it's brilliant. Although I've been hearing that they're not doing a series 2, and the ending was a troll. Is that true?

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Well I suppose I'd be in the banoffee sundae category, though I have no intentions of using such things in my bedroom activities, those things would just result in unpleasantness since bananas make me feel ill...Anyway... I have a pretty open mind and like to try new things, keep things interesting. I don't see it as being especially perverse, but then compared to the general voting and answers here, I'm more ...adventurous than most.

ph0b0s123

Jul 7, 2010
Phasmal said:
ph0b0s123 said:
Exaggerated perspective maybe, due to one of the characters leaning back? The other character does not seem as badly out of proportion. That axe head looks to be of an exaggerated size because it is closer. Remember this is fan art based on the characters in the game.

Also it's a drawing and not real. If real women looked like this it would be disgusting. It is similar to a caricature of someone that exaggerates parts of their anatomy. There are artists who do this in most major cities and who exaggerate chins noses, etc in the pictures they do. People need to work out that finding a drawing pleasing does not correlate to finding the real world equivalent pleasing. That's is the difference between fantasy and reality.

I don't get why a site populated by gamers find this hard to understand. I enjoy doing things in games I would never want to do / find abhorrent in real life. That's because it is fantasy....

And being turned off by people who like overly large big breasts. The real question is would you be being bothered by people who like overly large breast in the first place?
Even leaning back, it does look pretty damn off to me. I didn't know it was fan-art, thought it was game art.

I'm well aware that its a drawing, Captain Condescending. ;D
But whenever I see all these drawings of women with massive boobs, being a woman myself, all I can think is `Ouch`.
I'm not bothered by those sort of people, but they are quite prevalent in the gaming community and I don't understand it at all. Still, its personal preferance, I wouldn't judge a guy for it, I just wouldn't date him either :p
Yes, it is very exaggerated perspective for sure.

I was not saying you were not aware it is a drawing, just that you need to set your judgments accordingly. Most drawings are of people who would be deformed if in real life, especially so with any anime characters, with their owl eyes.

As a man I get disgusted by the emaciated look of male characters in certainly anime, Lelouch from Code Geass being an example. But I know it is a characture, so don't take it to seriously.

Men completely realize a charactor like Masamoto from Bleach would never be able to run and jump around as they do without chronic back pain, if at all. That's the thing with fantasy, it sometimes makes no sense if applied to the real world. I mean one of those characters is waring chain mail underware FFS, while the rest of her skin is exposed.

Women need to stop getting all up in arms about these depictions, as men are not comparing you to them. Men know the difference between real and not real. Also with every character being of a large size the effect is a large size becomes the norm and is comparable to something like a C cup in real life.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
ph0b0s123 said:
Women need to stop getting all up in arms about these depictions, as men are not comparing you to them. Men know the difference between real and not real. Also with every character being of a large size the effect is a large size becomes the norm and is comparable to something like a C cup in real life.
I'm not up in arms, nor would I give a rats ass if some guy was comparing me to random drawings (though that wouldnt make any sense), I just personally wouldn't like to date a dude who was all drooley over pixels. I'm not fond of it, but don't worry, I'm not taking it seriously. Just makes me roll my eyes, really.

ph0b0s123

Jul 7, 2010
Phasmal said:
ph0b0s123 said:
I'm not up in arms, nor would I give a rats ass if some guy was comparing me to random drawings (though that wouldnt make any sense), I just personally wouldn't like to date a dude who was all drooley over pixels. I'm not fond of it, but don't worry, I'm not taking it seriously. Just makes me roll my eyes, really.
Oh right, so it's not the attraction to oversized boobs you have a problem with, but any attraction to anything that is not a real girl. Ok, get it now, was not clear for your previous posts...

Not going to touch that attitude as that is a whole other longer discussion.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
ph0b0s123 said:
Oh right, so it's not the attraction to oversized boobs you have a problem with, but any attraction to anything that is not a real girl. Ok, get it now, was not clear for your previous posts...

Not going to touch that attitude as that is a whole other longer discussion.
Oh, lol.
No, you misunderstand me. I dont have a problem with either.

What I meant was I, personally would not date a guy who was too into either. I'm not saying that anyone's personal tastes are wrong, but you seem to be insistant that mine are.

Ekit

Oct 19, 2009
Relish in Chaos said:
Here's a question (maybe I'm getting carried away here or unusually horny today): if you were given the opportunity to have sex with your partner or an orgy of people in public, and the onlookers would have no recollection of the event afterwards, would you do it?
Of course! If there were no consequenses I would do alot of things.

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
Antitonic said:
ElPatron said:
Antitonic said:
Sex = do not want. I don't want to hear about it, see it, or anything like that, thank you very much!
Am I the only one who was like this in the middle teenage years and gave up?

No offense, but after being on that side and realizing I was being a hypocrite, I am not leaned into believing you're for real.
I know I don't have to prove anything to anyone but myself, but is there a "limit" to what you'd accept? Not antagonizing, just curious.

I'm 25, and have never had any attraction to anyone or anything, and having sex pushed on me in media or in conversation causes me to feel physically ill. I don't know what more I can say about it.
Darwin is rolling in his grave, lol.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
I tend to not go after anything that is rich in sexual content or nudity, but should whatever I am interested in watching/reading/playing should have some of that content, I won't shy away from it and just power through.

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
BOOM headshot65 said:
I put strawberry down.
Why?

Because while I would LOVE to say I am totally pure, I would be lying. Every once in a while, my mind drifts to unpure thoughts, me and my girlfriend realize that if we want our own children, we will have to "do it" eventually, and I guess you could say I have a kind-of-sort-of fetish (dont know, but I find women in kimonos to be instantly more attractive)... But other than that it is something we avoid like the plauge. And just in cause you couldnt tell, I am One of those "No sex before marriage" people that is becomeing some uncommon nowadays.
I've never understood that. Some government paper and a ceremony invented by men to celebrate their purchase of a woman and to show her off to family defines when you feel ready to express your love, trust and closeness to another? What f marriage had not been invented? What if it were outlawed? What if the cleric lost your papers and never filed them? You would have had sex without being married. Would that be bad? Why use someone else's measure of readiness to define your own? What if you were born in a country were marriage happened at 12 years of age?

It's all so irrelevant.

"Do I love my partner? Do I trust them? Do I wish to show them how much I love them in a way words cannot express? Then I will hold them and embrace them. Oh wait, we have yet to fulfill my society's version of marriage. Guess I shant."

Eh. Very queer.