Poll: [If] England and America just went to war...

tokae

Mar 21, 2011
DanielBrown said:
As a true Swede I chose "Neither side and remain neutral", though tbh I'd root for England.

This!
Sweden is great and all that but there is to much of a "Shhh!-Perhaps-they-didn't-see-us!"-mentality over the nation, and there has been for a LONG time. But I would root for England, no doubt about it.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
TestECull said:
Gxas said:
TestECull said:
We'll leave Top Gear alone, though.
Too late, we're already trying to take that from them...
I'll redirect any bombs headed for Dunsfold Aerodrome to whatever airfield TGUS is stationed in. Standing orders are that Top Gear is to remain un bombed and able to function as they currently are.
Good man. We'll make sure you're compensated well for your war efforts.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I lived in Britain therefore I would be against America however I have relatives over there (my dad used to be from the US) so it would be quite a conflict.

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
Neutral as the nature of Finland tends to be, but if I have to choose I'll choose England. Looking at the votes this far, America doesn't seem to be too popular.

Winner captcha!: bad reggae

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
I think I'd kind of just watch them kill each other.

Problem is, as a canadian, I'm contractually obligated to hate America, and they've got a much bigger army.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
Riobux said:
I'm English. All I would say is, if England threw the first stone then we'd quickly get crushed by America and all the military help they can get. At best, we could try to persuade some third world countries to help us, but more likely than not they'd rather see us fall than survive. If America started the war though for some obscene reason, well, that'd be interesting.
If the U.S did...and went all out ya know...and not dicking around like we do in the sandbox....It could be over in less than a month

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Regardless of the governments postion, as a Canadain Id side with England (Ive got famliy there). Guerilla warfare on American soil FTW!!!

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
I'm English so, I'd take stick with the home team.
Regardless America would win, as we're a tiny country and they coulld probably cover every inch of English soil with a couple of nukes.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Theres a major diplomatic issue we went back to war with England. If we are both equally responsible for the war I think we both just need to sit in the corner and think about what we've done.

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
I will remain loyal to ye olde neutralness that Belgium was supposed to have in any conflict.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
I'm loving the English support here. I suppose the world would just quite like to see America lose a war for once.

I live in England, so... yeah. I'd probably fight in that war though, just because... hell yeah!

-Ulven-

Nov 18, 2009
Jedihunter4 said:
Your once and future Fanboy said:
Seeing as Norway is a part of Nato and the other Nato countries (except USA) is part of the European Union (because of the international trade laws within Europe, even though mot all of the countries are members). I would say that we would join England against America.

America, now without NATO support and an entire continent against them, would undoubtedly lose.
I do realise that America have the biggest army (well they use more money on their army than any other counrty in the world so thats a given), but with the combined forces and the fact that the European soliders are better (per person, not in numbers. Norway currently ranking at nr.1 when it comes to the quality of each individual solider)
This is true, any invasion of Britain by America would result in Europe vs America, plus Russia would join in, in that kind of situation on Europe's side to get buddy with us, plus the commonwealth is basic obliged to stay out of it or join us.
So any USA vs England would result in USA vs EU + Russia + commonwealth (esentialy every major non us power except china)
US still probably would't be taken over thou considering they would just nuke the world if it was going to be an occupation.
Also this fine post over here

Danik93

Aug 11, 2009
tokae said:
DanielBrown said:
As a true Swede I chose "Neither side and remain neutral", though tbh I'd root for England.

This!
Sweden is great and all that but there is to much of a "Shhh!-Perhaps-they-didn't-see-us!"-mentality over the nation, and there has been for a LONG time. But I would root for England, no doubt about it.
The best thing is... When they had fight their war and the costs have crippled both nations. Let's just say you should start liking Meatballs quite soon, world...

Lusty

Dec 12, 2008
Well I am English so I guess my mind's made up.

Wouldn't be much fun though, neither side has the resources to win a war against the other so it would basically be either a massive bloody stalemate like WW1, or we'd have to get the nukes out. And since neither side have got a useful defence against nukes launched on ICBM's, we'd basically all die.

Probably best if we just try to get along for now.