Poll:Immortality or Invincibility

Kriptonite

Jul 3, 2009
Invincibility. Living without worry would be cool. Also, I don't want to live forever(or until I'm killed).

Hallow'sEve

Sep 4, 2008
I'd probably say Immortality. Because as time goes on they would develop the technology to make you invincible, which you would be able to achieve with years of experience.

Of course, if I choose Invincibility then I could do amazing things. I could declare myself God and establish a whole following, which would lead to my immortality in the history books.

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
INvincibility, I'm far too emotional to be abel to live forever and los ethe people around me. I'd rather go out and fight crime/evil.

Fingerlicken

Aug 19, 2009
Personally I think I'd choose invincibility. The idea of going to a buddy's house and telling them to shoot you while you watch they're jaws hit the floor sounds very endearing. Think of the possibilities...
1) Joining the military for a free education and bonuses, then going over to where the actions at and absorbing bullets and ripping your Anti-(Insert Country's Name Here)'s a new sphincter. If you start young, by the time your 25 you can retire.

2)You'd be able to make excellent slapstick humor. Imagine going up to a girl and saying 'Babe, check this out,' and walking in front of a speeding bus, then getting up and buying her a mojito. I'm totally nominating that for best pick up line.

3)If somebody annoys you, pick a fight and then fall under a bus and take him with you. Miraculously you survive but...Him? Not so much.

4) I don't know about you guys, but...Parachuteless Base Jumping FTW!

Besides, if anyones read 'Interview with a vampire', they would see the rather creative and frightening way the author describes immortality. If you were born in the 1600's and suddenly it's 1936 and the police drive down the street with these blaring red and blue things, you might not be able to adjust. Old people talk about the good ol' days and die for a reason. They can't cope.

TriggerUnhappy

Mar 4, 2009
Immortality, because if I was invincible, things that I once considered exciting or dangerous would just become ordinary tasks that I perform everyday and the risk and fun in life would disappear. Besides, if I grew sick of life I could just kill myself when I'm immortal, no real downsides.

Tri Force95

Apr 20, 2009
I choose invincibility. I'd be cooled to be only able to die of old age, and then I can do almost anything I want. Also, i wouldnt want to watch my loved ones die, and im 14, and I dont wanna look like this forever.

DuplicateValue

Jun 25, 2009
Immortality would give you the chance to become the perfect person.

You could study and learn everything there is to know and practice your skills in all areas, making you the most useful person in the world.

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
How about Immorality with shoty Invincibility :p

But if it came down to it in a real world setting I'll take Immorality in a super hero style world I'll take Invincibility.

DuplicateValue

Jun 25, 2009
Tri Force95 said:
I choose invincibility. I'd be cooled to be only able to die of old age, and then I can do almost anything I want. Also, i wouldnt want to watch my loved ones die, and im 14, and I dont wanna look like this forever.
Why wouldn't you want to look 14 forever? I'm currently sixteen and wouldn't mind staying this way. Actually I would prefer 14. I was much better looking then if I do say so myself. =]

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Invincible, life would eventually get boring to be honest, but being invincible, I would probably do something badass like Kill Kim Jong Il single handed.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Invincibility, easily. How else would I take out sentries?
[/awful joke that I deserve to be hit for]

That way I can be "InvincaBoy"! I could charge in and stop any crime I felt like. As long as there were no hostages involved.
If that fails, at least I'll be a hero in the zombie apocolypse.