Poll:Immortality or Invincibility

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Immortality, you live forever if you don't get shot/stabbed. I'd go with this I plan to die someday.

Invincibility, you can't die... ever. Earth get's destroyed your left for millions or billions of years floating through space.

the cornflake

Jun 9, 2009
Ben Legend said:
So yes... its been a while since I came up with a random poll... so without further ado.

Given the choice, Immortality or Invincibility.

Immortality allows you to live forever, immune to diseases, and get to appear the age you are now for the rest of your life... but, you can still be killed. i.e getting shot, stabbed. etc
Therefore, so long as nobody kills you, or you're not in an accident, then you will live forever, although, when the universe eventually ends (provided you live that long) then your life will end.

OR

Invincibility, which makes you immune to everything, you can't die from external sources, i.e getting shot, stabbed etc but you only live an average life. 80 or so years, then die.
So you live your natural life span, without needing to worry about dying from unnatural causes.
Wait a secound, your definition of immortality is all wrong. If someone is immortal they can never die from old age and also have all the benefits of invincibility. Someone hasnt been watching enough of those vampire sci-fi movies.

ddon

Jun 29, 2009
invincibility because if someone trys to kill me i can fool around with them and im like "im a ghost and have to take your life". it would be very fun and i could show my insanity to scare people as well without them hurting me. like a horror story.

Pixie_Stix

Aug 18, 2009
I'd have to choose Invincibility, especially since I'm so clumsy. Living forever and having to worry about tripping on something and dieing would just be pathetic.

ddon

Jun 29, 2009
Jark212 said:
Immortality, you live forever if you don't get shot/stabbed. I'd go with this I plan to die someday.

Invincibility, you can't die... ever. Earth get's destroyed your left for millions or billions of years floating through space.
if the world was destroyed and you had imortality then you would die from the freezing cold vacuum of space or the explosion of earth. so well you would die at the end of the world.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
Imagine if you picked immortality and got sentenced to prision for life, now that would suck, staying in prision for upwards of 100 years, provided that you don't get shanked in the yard.

O.T. I would chose invincibilty, i would be able to do pretty much anything i want to do.

And war would pretty much just become a really realistic videogame, kinda like the wolvarine movie (only way to describe it, plese don't kill me fanboys).

Albel Huxley

Aug 6, 2008
I'm a solider...
With all the big shot em' up action not that dull i fix things.
I could do a lot with Invincibility.

Dudemeister

Feb 24, 2008
Hmm, live forever, watching all your freinds and loved ones die, knowing you can't help them or 80 years of invincible superhero action ?!
INVINCIBILITY!

Lord Thodin

Jul 1, 2009
Immortality. Invincibility seems attractive right off the bat, but Immortality is better for me in the long term. After being alive for a couple Million years i would evolve past my physical manifestation and eventually become both Immortal and Invincible. Win win folks.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
I'm going to go ahead and implement the the third option, which is mortality, i like it that way

vorlors

Aug 5, 2009
inv cuz I dont want to be cut into useless jibs and still be alive for tell the end of days

Nuke_em_05

Mar 30, 2009
I'd go with invincibility.

I mean, immortality would be cool and all... see the world change... gain a lot of knowledge and wisdom (in theory). But I'd see all my mortal friends die, get bored. Maybe the world won't be so cool in 1,000 years. Also, if being mortal I can die tomorrow at 22 getting hit by a bus, then being immortal wouldn't have done me any good.

Invincible, I can not worry about dying young, do some pretty sweet crap. Live (mostly) the life intended for me, and die with my loved ones.

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
Invincibility; I don't want to live forever, and while I'm alive I might as well be able to take a bullet.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Immortality is more of a curse than a gift once you live long enough. I choose invinsibility. If I'm invinsible I can do whatever I want to my body without fear of damage.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Invincibility. My first order of big business upon discovering my new ability would be to hurl out of a plane, less a parachute. The real skydiving experience. Of course, I would also be free of silly fears while rock climbing, hiking, cooking, things like that. I wouldn't need safety equipment in the lab! Handling dangerous substances just became incredibly easy! Yes! I could check faulty wiring without having to be grounded, or fly kites in a lightning storm! While yes, I suppose I'd still be susceptible to disease, but to counter that--my immune system is frickin strong, let me tell you. Years of training it to resist and fight infection until it has come to the point where my WBC's practically have their own digestive system, which they use to devour infections as if they were a fancy dinner.