Poll: InterRacial Dating

maturin

Jul 20, 2010
gillebro said:
Anyone else kind of amused by how scared we all are to be interpreted as racist?
Mostly I just enjoy feeling superior to the many people who have admitted they aren't attracted to other races.

:D

...but additionally, inter-racial dating is something I have often heard people try to oppose while insisting they aren't racist. Haven't seen anyone do that in this thread, but it makes me come out for the reverse a bit stronger.

Robyrt

Aug 1, 2008
I do have a de facto preference for certain races, not because of the skin tone but because of the facial structure. I find round faces, long hair and thin lips attractive - which generally tends to happen with white and East Asian women. (I am a white dude.)

But no, you're not hallucinating. OKCupid's stat crunching reveals that black women get less attention per unit of attractiveness on their (mostly white) website, even from black men.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
matthew_lane said:
Um, i'm not sure if anyone else pointed this out, but none of those options on your survey are really races... There all different flavours of human.

Yeah because theres nothing as controversial as human on human dating, you racist moron.
What =_= im not trying to be controversial i just wana know why i dont see very many interracial couples. and apparently its not the same everywhere.

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
Easton Dark said:
A Black girl with a White attitude.

Mmmmmhmmmmmmm
Then you'd likely go for my sister. Shame she's nearing her marriage date.

*topic* As long as she's easy on the eyes (reasonably attractive) and interested in dating me, then race is of no concern to me. I'm not gonna vote.

iamthelizardqueen88

Dec 10, 2010
9 out of 10 times I tend to got for white girls but seeing as Im black/white Im not too sure thats considers dating outside my race

TheFPSisDead

Jan 3, 2011
I'm white and have really only dated american whites and european whites. I'm by no means racist, i think it's just the social circles i spend time in.

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
SkyeNeko said:
Ok, so I'm a black/asian girl (i look more black though), and the first thing id like to point out is that the only guys who think im pretty are black guys. I rarely see any races dating outside of their own race. first of all i think its not fair because i dont think ill find a black/asian guy (and i dont want to), and second of all, why? how many escapists out there like to date men/women from other races?

EDIT: sorry if i missed a race there arent alot of spaces to put answers for the poll =_=
Cool, I went to high school with a Blasian guy (as they called him) but I think blackanese sounds cooler. Anyways, I am mixed like yourself; I am Indian/Pakistani/Hindustani/Khoja (they are similar yet different but mostly different) and Hispanic/Native American from mom's side. I personally prefer my own race(s), and it's not that I am racist or anything (I can appreciate a good looking white girl or black girl, etc) but I tend to be more attracted to Hispanic girls and Indian girls. I love long, dark, straight hair, medium dark skin (pale skin is a turn off for me), and dark eyes because blue eyes creep me out a bit (green is alright though but I prefer brownish eyes) oh and sharp, exotic features.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Why is there a doesnt matter option? Cripes, if you answer it makes you seem like a racist.

Anyway, OT: (DISCLAIMER: RACE DOES NOT MATTER TO ME) I dont have a set race, cause I've met Asians I thought were sexy, whites who've thrown themselves at me, and am currently dating a black girl (I'm white. Well... Native American-white mix), and a pacific islander girl (I wanna say she was from the philippeans) that still haunts my mind with her perfect body (Dont ask me how or why, but she was the first girl that... well... showed herself" to me and did it on purpose. NO! I was not stalking her).

So race isnt an issue, and currently I'm interracial dating so i guess if I had a preference, its Black cuase thats what my current GF is.

Slythernite

Jan 25, 2009
I believe there should be an option for multiple/no preference. I have an equal amount of several.

Sexbad

Mar 31, 2010
I'm white and I adore Latino guys. I'm not unattracted to other races, just more attracted to them.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
meticadpa said:
Wait what?

You're saying that it's not fair, but then you don't want to date men from your own race? How is that fair too?

Anyway, I don't care what race someone is. If they're attractive, they're attractive.
No, I dont find them (black guys) attractive =(
and filipino guys have scarred me for life. not a race issue.

Imp Poster

Sep 16, 2010
From my experience, I have been attracted to women from all races. I even got to date some of them too. That part doesn't bother me. As a California native, I am used to seeing alot of variety.

nin_ninja

Nov 12, 2009
SkyeNeko said:
first of all i think its not fair because i dont think ill find a black/asian guy (and i dont want to)
TIGER WOODS!

OT: Had a topic pretty much exactly like this a while ago, and I think it's because of what type of people live in your area. I live in a white/arab town, but because most of the arab girls dress like they live in the scankiest part of Harlem, it's not a turn on to me. Granted that white girls do this to, just not as much surprisingly.

Sep 14, 2009
its more of a cultural thing for me. i will date just about anyone if we are similar interest wise, but where im from most..races are pretty seperated. not that we dont like each other or anything just how it is i suppose.

generally i date white chicks (i am Caucasian), however i have dated a half black girl, a couple mexican girls, and one asian.

if i truly had to go down to just looks...probably white or asian. no offense intended on trying to be racial in any possible way.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Interracial? Dating outside the human race?

Seriously, though, no ethnic preference. I've met plenty of women from all of the ethnicities listed that I find attractive... not that I date much. I'm kind of a slut.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Paksenarrion said:
I'm human, but I prefer Espers, Aliens, Time Travelers...
Hear, hear! Why be limited by something so limited as "species"? Free love for all!

OT: I'm attracted to those that I find attractive. Now most women that I find attractive are Caucasian, but if I find an attractive women from another "race" then I won't hold back because she isn't white.

TheTaco007

Sep 10, 2009
ravensheart18 said:
TheTaco007 said:
I'm white, and I prefer women who look more like me, so I prefer white women. (Though I'm not against anything else. My last 2 girlfriends have been latina and asian)
Wait...so are you a girlyman or do you like really butch girls?
No no no, I really can't do butch girls. I just meant that it's hardwired into our systems to be attracted to people like you. We like people who are like us. Who like the same things. Who have the same kind of personality. And usually, look like us.