Poll: Jeff Dunham

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Oh now that's nice, a troll who isn't a anti-Halo troll, but an anti-Jeff Dunham troll. Report and move on folks.

Also, he's pretty awesome, that is before they started over-using Achmed for stupid mobile phone ringtones. His other puppets/acts are more funny anyway.

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
irishdelinquent said:
Wow, lose the bias. And his show has potential; personally I love his actual comedy, not just the ventriloquism.
Really? I'm exactly opposite you on this. His ventriloquism is impressive, but his comedy is bland to me. Watching him argue rapid fire with himself is pretty cool. There have been a few times I laughed while watching him, but like every other comedian who gets a ton of exposure and then gets a show, I'm tired of him at this point.

Bato

Oct 18, 2009
irishdelinquent said:
Wow, lose the bias. And his show has potential; personally I love his actual comedy, not just the ventriloquism.
This.

He is a decent comedian, but a lot of the times he just tries too much with the puppets. And it is just too much of a gimmick to me.

I am in the middle with him. I will laugh at some of his jokes, but the others feel dull.

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
Since we can't delete posts (I didn't see any reply or quote things so I was seeing if it was locked), I'll say I detest that "Big Daddy" or whatever he's called character, Achmed is starting to get old, and Jose could be made more interesting, but aside from that I think he's a good comedian and a good ventriloquist. I have no idea how they can base a show on that but if it works, good for him, if it doesn't, I won't be shocked.

CerealKiller

Oct 19, 2009
I've seen some videos of him in youtube.I think he's pretty funny,plus,it surprises me that he uses puppets.I thought there were gone for sure but he did it and actually did a good job.

Obviously i didn't vote btw.

I Resurection I

Sep 2, 2009
He is a good comidian you troll, threads are suppose to have both positive and negative out looks and you are just trying to make him look bad.

kazabamer

Sep 14, 2009
He's hilarious, and not everybody has your opinion. Make some options for people who do like him.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Horrible, can't stand watching his stand up stuff, and yet people force me to watch it saying it's funny.

There is much better stand up that I enjoy, and it's not just because he uses characters, because The Muppets are fucking class.

crouchingtigress01

Mar 14, 2009
I don't mind Jeff dunham, fact I think quite a few of his "friends" are rather funny (except the redneck one) but I'm not certian his show will last. The reason I say this is due to the fact that it will pretty much be one man and his dolls, and chances are he'll probably run out of material or use all of his old stuff leading to the show becoming stale or canceled.

ajb924

Jun 3, 2009
The first standup from him I saw was good, but it gets old... Fast. I liked the Demetri Martin show, I don't know why it's not on anymore though. He was so much better then Dunham.