Poll: QQ ;-; ;-; QQ

EboMan7x

Jul 20, 2009
I cam extremely close to crying at a certain point in the book "I know this much is true", and I shed a single tear when I failed to enter the correct code at the end of Fallout 3.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I rarely cry. Only four things have made me cry since I was 4-ish years old: my first playthrough of Final Fantasy 7, the first time I watched Endless Waltz, the first time I listened to Blood Brothers by Iron Maiden, and for a while every time I heard the song Within a Mile of Home by Flogging Molly. I haven't cried since I got over the breakup that caused me to tear up listening to the latter song, which was... about 5 years ago now.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I'm a guy and I cried at the end of both Playstation Kingdom Hearts games... And I ain't even ashamed of it.

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
There is of course the scene near the end of lost odyssey's first disc. I don't know a single person who wasn't close to tears at that point.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
teutonicman said:
I was pretty sad when Mr. Marston died.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
SPOILER MUCH!
That was kinda dicky. There is a BB code for spoilers, and I'm damn certain that you know how to make them.

Corkydog

Aug 16, 2009
Tirunus said:
Corkydog said:
Tirunus said:
The ending of 'stranger in a Strangeland' not because how he died but why.
I know it's an old book, but really? I just started fucking reading this. Spoiler tags exist for a reason.
When you see ending and your current book don't you think you should stop reading?
I suppose, but the post was so short I kind of skimed past it, thought, "Wait, WHAT???" and went back. In all honesty I kind of overreacted at the time, because I was upset, but really, it's kind of obvious he dies. So I apologize for disorderly swearing, good sir, and beg your pardon.

May 5, 2010
There's a very short list of things that have made me cry, and it consists of two TV shows and one movie.

At the end of..."The End of Time", when David Tennant's last words as the Doctor are..."I don't want to go." You're damn right I cried.

When...Seriously, this is a big one...Shane kills Lem.

Aaaand 3: Toy Story 3. I'm not going to bother spoiler-ing this one because you either know what I'm talking about, or you haven't seen it.

BGH122

Jun 11, 2008
Ice Car said:
Have you ever watched or played any game, read any book, etc. that made you cry? FYI if you don't know, QQ is basically a "crying smiley" pretty much. ;-; is obviously another one.

I've never actually cried while watching anything, save for almost crying at, about, I dunno... 20 different instances in Clannad/Clannad After Story? God, what a sad anime... Others include FFX's ending, when I was really young-like, the first Pokemon movie, and possibly a few others I can't think of.

Yeah, there's one for "games that make you cry" already, but I'm making this include shows, books, and other forms of media, not just games.
Cried at the ending to (SPOILERS HEREIN FOR SEASON 2 of 24, DEATH NOTE AND SIX FEET UNDER)
Death Note and Six Feet Under and at season 2 of 24 when Jack phones his daughter to tell her he's about to die
. I also cried a bit over one of David Gemmell's novels, when
the protagonist's wolf succumbed to its wounds and died cradled by its master

I see no problem with men crying, it strikes me as a stupid gender stereotype that they oughtn't.