Poll: Relationship question

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Blindswordmaster said:
Actually she was an android completely, then she was absorbed by Cell so he could become perfect cell and then, at the Cell Games, Goku punched him so hard that he de-absorbed 18 and then tried to explode himself. After Goku teleported him to King Kai's world, perfect Cell regenerated and was then killed by Gohan. Later, Krillan used the Dragon Balls to make her human after finding out that the Dragon Balls created by Dende granted two wishes. I AM NERD! FEAR MY WRATH!!
As a nerd you should know about all the dubs (then disregard them). In the FUNimation dub Krillian wished the bomb in her chest away, and 18 was part human.

Divine Miss Bee said:
why choose? if they are both datable, i would date both. :) especially if i'm really feeling strongly about both.

and by "both" i mean that i adore my current boyfriend and love him better than both options...
I am pretty sure you can't because one of them are going to say "me or the other". The question assumes one or the other and not both :)

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
I would choose the android. And then destroy her, hire a scientist to make a copy of it, and multiply it by 50,000.

PRIVATE ARMY

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
Lyx said:
I'd screw up the premises of the poll/question, and instead ask why i even have to choose.
Indeed. Why not both? Choose the human, share the android with each other.

[sub][sub][sub]...and when I'm alone, I can secretly test out my disturbing obsession with women's bodies on the android.[/sub][/sub][/sub]