Poll: Relationship question

linwolf

Jan 9, 2010
The android, I will never risk children and when SKYNET takes over I will be safe.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
other than the android thing i was going to say
dang your good!

but i don't know but i would go with the actual person. i mean i don't want to be an old fart and they look fnatastic and young.

Substitute Troll

Aug 29, 2010
But what if the android has Vista installed? Sex would be difficult.

"You are not authorized to access this file. Please contact the administrator."

Na it's human for me, unless it's HK-47...

Yes, as a matter of fact I would go gay for HK. Who wouldn't?

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Human, please... no offense to the robot but how the fuck am I supposed to know she isn't programmed to like me/be my perfect mate. I need reality not simulations.

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
Well my first thought would be, "We have those?" Then I'd probably pick the human because the primary purpose of sex is reproduction which as you said cannot be accomplished with an android.

The Afrodactyl

Jul 19, 2010
Make it seem like I'm going with the android, then split it's braincase wih a fire axe.

Then proceed to the human female and have consentual, missionary-position sex for the sheer purpose of procreation.

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
Dude, obviously the robochick.

No kids? That's like a done deal right frickin there.

Virus? Hey AVG's available for free and it's been pretty damn good for me.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I'd take the human chick, if the only deciding factor was flesh or metal.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Human. For children and just because, well, she wouldn't be a FUCKING ROBOT.

Kevonovitch

Apr 15, 2009
speaking as a guy that loves sex, and hates kids, i'd have to go w/ the android. if there both on par, except that minor detail, think of the money i'll save not having to buy condoms! or abortions, or NOT HAVING CHILDREN, but STILL enjoying sex :D

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
You had me for the android at "Can not reproduce."
Unprotected sex, here I come.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
After seeing Daryl Hannah in Blade Runner I'd have to go Android. Having an awesome robot girlfriend would be cool. I suppose it would be a bit of a problem when we went on our honeymoon and she sets of the metal detectors, but I could live with it. I wish I were an Android sometimes, or a Replicator. Yeah that'd be so great... what was I talking about?

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
I'd have to go with the human. Nothing against robots, but I want to have children of my own one day, and I'm not sure I'd really buy into the whole "robots can love too" thing. I'd always wonder if it wasn't just programmed to love me or something, and I would always wonder if it was real, the love, not the robot. Not that having a robot for a lover wouldn't have its advantages, no STDs, wouldn't get sick in the human sense of the word, etc etc, but I'd still have to go with the human.