Poll: Should Kids Be Allowed To Carry Guns?

mike1921

Oct 17, 2008
pvtchunders said:
Ever single day of High school would've ended in serious firefights (lots of angsty gangster kids).
No, plox.
Your school is pretty fucked up then. Anyone who wants to could (could meaning they're capable of doing it, it's not allowed) bring a knife to school , and only once in the last 3 years has a knife been pulled in a fight.
iJosh said:
Are you fucking r tarded?

It's just like asking should kids have their own Nuclear Bombs.
..........Fuck no it isn't.

wwjdftw

Mar 27, 2009
iJosh said:

you arnt even mature enough to stop using curse words and actually spell out retarded

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
lil son said:
again if his kids are packing heat, ima doing so to save my life
So why not be against kids having the rights to carry guns? Then you wont have to worry about "ima doing so to save my life"
If so, I demand the person must be able to pass an English test.

So unborn fetus should have to right to carry arms as well right?

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
wwjdftw said:
my opinion is yes, IF [/b} and this is a serous IF, they must be worn openly, they CANNOT be concealed, they must go through a 9 week training program, get the proper licenses, and go through a mental screening to make sure that they wont go postal when they get turned down for the dance, and they must be 16+ to even be considered.

Need to add this to my requirements. I think some under 16 could handle guns, but only if proven able. And yes, they should be worn openly for everyone, a training course is needed, and licenses and mental screening are needed.

mike1921

Oct 17, 2008
wwjdftw said:
iJosh said:

you arnt even mature enough to stop using curse words and actually spell out retarded
*doesn't know anyone, whether it be relative, school official, or friend's parent who doesn't curse*

agreed on the retarded thing though.

iJosh

Nov 21, 2007
wwjdftw said:
iJosh said:

Your right, Your absoFUCKINGlutely right. I'm not mature enough. Just because I put r tard.

Thank you for pointing this out for me. I'll attend maturing classes just for you.

mike1921

Oct 17, 2008
Glerken said:
lil son said:
again if his kids are packing heat, ima doing so to save my life
So why not be against kids having the rights to carry guns? Then you wont have to worry about "ima doing so to save my life"
If so, I demand the person must be able to pass an English test.

So unborn fetus should have to right to carry arms as well right?
.......if an unborn fetus could get a gun without being born it should become president by the time it's 20.

wwjdftw

Mar 27, 2009
A random person said:
wwjdftw said:
my opinion is yes, IF [/b} and this is a serous IF, they must be worn openly, they CANNOT be concealed, they must go through a 9 week training program, get the proper licenses, and go through a mental screening to make sure that they wont go postal when they get turned down for the dance, and they must be 16+ to even be considered.

Need to add this to my requirements. I think some under 16 could handle guns, but only if proven able. And yes, they should be worn openly for everyone, a training course is needed, and licenses and mental screening are needed.
adult penalties should also apply if you have the mentality to kill someone in cold blood over something stupid your are old enough to be tried as an adult, and any one who even looks unstable (gang tattoes, tweeker) are insatantly rejected

mike1921

Oct 17, 2008
iJosh said:
wwjdftw said:
iJosh said:

Your right, Your absoFUCKINGlutely right. I'm not mature enough. Just because I put r tard.

Thank you for pointing this out for me. I'll attend maturing classes just for you.
How old are you?

Crowser

Feb 13, 2009
Oh this is an obvious yes. How else are we going to stop the population problem?

Kryogeniks

Feb 15, 2009
Think about this:
who would you prefer having a gun? Cross-breeding, 20 year old Billy Bob down in Tennesee with his moonshine, or a responsible teenager like myself. There should be a drastic test for owning a gun in general.

wwjdftw

Mar 27, 2009
iJosh said:
wwjdftw said:
iJosh said:

well that was unescesary and only proves to me and every one else here that your probably between the ages of 8-12 and havent even grown pubes yet

TheRockNRolla

Apr 9, 2009
Kids with guns is a good song, but not a good thing in real life. It's bad enough some kids manage to get them now and use them to shoot other kids.

Rooster Cogburn

May 24, 2008
I believe a man without a gun is not fulfilling his civic duty. But gun ownership entails responsibility, and children are not ready for the responsibility of life and death.

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
wwjdftw said:
my opinion is yes, IF and this is a serous IF, they must be worn openly, they CANNOT be conceled, they must go through a 9 week traingng progaram, get the proper licsenses, and go through a mental screening to make sure that they wont go postal when they get tturned down for the dance, and they must be 16+ to even be considered.
Do you understand how easy it would be for some asshole in a bad mood to steal it from you and cause a school shooting.
Kids shouldn't feel the need that they need to protect themselves from their classmates. And there isn't.

iJosh

Nov 21, 2007
mike1921 said:
iJosh said:
wwjdftw said:
iJosh said:

How old are you?
Old enough.

6,983 days old.

guardian001

Oct 20, 2008
First off, why the hell would they need one...
Second... just no. This is just such a hilariously bad idea. I can't think of anything to say other than that.

mike1921

Oct 17, 2008
Rooster Cogburn said:
I believe that a man without a gun is not fulfilling his civic duty. But gun ownership entails responsibility, and children are not ready for the responsibility of life and death.
99% of adults aren't either.
iJosh said:
mike1921 said:
iJosh said:
wwjdftw said:
iJosh said:

How old are you?
Old enough.

6,983 days old.
Ok..........you count your age by days.......I can't tell if that makes you a douche,immature, or both.

Do you have any mental illnesses that would make you act like an 8 year old?

Albino Ninja

Nov 11, 2007
YES!! As a seventeen year old I am not old enough to legally buy a gun, and my parents don't have/want them. I feel that with the way America's economy is going it would be in my family's best interest to own a gun.

Rooster Cogburn

May 24, 2008
mike1921 said:
Rooster Cogburn said:
I believe that a man without a gun is not fulfilling his civic duty. But gun ownership entails responsibility, and children are not ready for the responsibility of life and death.
99% of adults aren't either.
Agreed, as long as that is as far we're taking it. :)