Poll: Usernames

curlycrouton

Jul 13, 2008
My name is a combination of my favourite crunchy salad topping, and the consistency of my hair.

CurlyCrouton.

Thus, the mystery is revealed.

theshadow308

Oct 12, 2009
My username is pretty corny and childish, but I've used ever since...well, I can't remember when. Anyway, if you find a "theshadow308" on a forum somewhere, chances are it's me.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
GrinningManiac is pretty self-explanatory

I once chased a mate with a knife for a few hours late at night, just because I could

He still gets nervous around me

kahlzun

Sep 9, 2009
Nickname I created for myself when I was 15. Stuck since. Especially good, since -noone- else uses it, so it's always available on every site, ever.

kahlzun

Sep 9, 2009
GrinningManiac said:

I once chased a mate with a knife for a few hours late at night, just because I could

Knives scare me

i did it 4 the lulz

Oct 13, 2009
"expression of who I am" someting like that. Im tend to judge a persone based on their name on the site or on a online game. Example furris, nerds, casual and so on.

Malevolent Stranger

Jun 28, 2009
I just use Malevolent Stranger because Alexander was taken, and I found two large words that work well together and that I can make avatars for.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
it's a play on the character "Captain Panaka" from the critically unacclaimed star wars: the phantom menace. I also like pancakes.

KyoFox

Sep 13, 2009
KyoFox Is based off my RP Character.
My other username, lamename312, is exactly what it says

Apr 24, 2008
We know where it's from. I've used it as my name on steam for years, became evident that it was memorable...couldn't really ask for more from a username for a forum.

nolongerhere

Winter is coming.
Nov 19, 2008
GrinningManiac said:

My family stay away from me when I'm holding knives, due to the number of wild hand movements I make when I talk.

OT: It came to me. It means nothing, and I'm quite happy about that.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I was in a Ska Band long ago called the O'something family. So we all had pseudonyms like Jack O'Something and Duece O'Something and me, Ace O'Something. I made the O' into of and have used it here and there. The other one I'll use is HammernAnvil Because my first name is Thor and my last name sounds like 'anvil' in norwegian.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Asciotes said:
Kuchinawa212 said:
I swear I've seen this before...
*sigh*
My user name was based of a boss in my favorite JRPG of all time Tales of Symphonia. I found him difficult to defeat, so I decided it would be nice for a gamertag. Which I have used since. And that just cared over to being my username for just about everything
When I read this I read it with a disdained expression, as if you had just finished explain it someone when someone else comes over and says "What?" and then the same thing happens again when you finish epxplaining it to the last guy, so at this point you're sick of repeating yourself.

For me, it just popped into my head.
Oh! Well I didn't mean to sound like a jerk about it. I suppose it does sorta sound like that *laughs*