Poll: Usernames

irishdelinquent

Jan 29, 2008
It has become my persona. It is misleading, but an excellent identity, I feel, for the future ruler of the world.

wikicated

Jun 7, 2009
i spend a lot of time on wikipedia so therefore i am wikicated
albeit i have been turning to other sources as of late

IrishBerserker

Oct 6, 2009
I'm of Irish ancestory and I have the Berserkergang (fits of uncontrolable rage during battle or strenuous work). thus my name.

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
A tag or persona in which people will use to identify themselves in online and other scenarios.

Mine is just my name as I never found a point to having some odd and ludicrous username that just makes me sound like a thirteen year old. Keep it simple.

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
This is my username everywhere. Makes sense for it to be it here too. I just remember at first I wanted to be penguin, that was taken. Then I tried megapenguinx, taken. So I finally settled on megapenguinx.

Poopie McGhee

Über Sparrow Kicker
Aug 26, 2009
I came up with my name when I heard a song by mudvayne called "Poop Loser" while I watched a show called Assy McGhee and the two together suited both my selfloathing and my "Assy"ness...

Smudge91

Jul 30, 2009
My username is an expression of who i am i suppose as 91 is my birth date and smudge is my nickname for a very squidgy nose. My other username on other forums is because i love moulin rouge.

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
I've been using Sven for ages in my gamer tags; I adopted the EIN HUND variant from an anime "Cowboy Bebop" in which there's a character, who is a dog, pictured in my avatar, who's name is Ein. Currently my gamertag is usually 2001:A SVEN Odyssey

SnakeF

Apr 25, 2009
I've loved snakes since I was little, and used to think I was original calling myself snake, it was an identity I used when playing games and when I got older I added the F to the end as it's the first letter of my last name.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Wouldn't it be a bit of all of them if you count everyone? For me, it's either an expression of myself or a gaming identity, mostly the latter. Eternal Legend mode of Ninja Gaiden Black on Master Ninja and I have a little thing for the number 64. Plus Eternal Legend just sounds cool (if not a bit pretentious)

lord canti

May 30, 2009
my name is based off my favorite anime character from fooly cooly, Canti aka lordofdarkflames.

secretsantaone

Mar 9, 2009
Mine is from back in the days of Command and Conquer Generals. Me and my friend had just got it and were looking at the usernames. They all seemed to be variations of stealthyassassin5 and killerbeast7. I thought, that just sounds arrogant. So I went with secretsanta1 in parody and it's stuck.

Dirty Apple

Apr 24, 2008
When I was a kid we used to recite, "I was born on a pirate ship with a bunch of dirty apples," whilst double fish hooking the sides of our mouths. It made us say swear words, which to an 11 year old is a pretty awesome good time. So I guess it would fall under the subtle poke fun category.

wolfskin

Sep 10, 2008
My Xbox name came from a game of Star Wars Battlefields I played with my brothers. I was running around on the rooftops and everytime I killed somebody would cry out "I am the Rooftop Warrior, fear me." The name kinda stuck.