Poll: What console are you playing Skyrim on?

Get_A_Grip_

May 9, 2010
I don't even know if I'm getting it.
I wasn't a huge fan of Oblivion. I loved Fallout 3.
Going to see what the general response to the game is after it's released before I decide on getting it.
If I do get it, it will be for PS3.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
PS3. PC won't make it look as good as my PS3 can. Hell, I'm playing Oblivion on my console and loving. However, when I get a decent computer, I'll probably get an Elder Scrolls collection on it.

SinorKirby

May 1, 2009
I prefer "platform" as opposed to "console" for the title, because when people see the word "console" the automatically assume home consoles.

OT: PC for sure. This is going to be the first Elder Scrolls game I will play on release day and that I will not play on a console, so it's pretty exciting.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
I will hopefully play it on my PC and the xbox when it gets a GOTY edition.

Puggeh

Jul 12, 2011
PC; anyways, I get the largest amount of those fun old Gamebryo glitches on my PC.
I hope Skyrim's version of Gamebryo is still as terrible as the original one. It's worth a laugh to play games using it.

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
ive preordered for the Pc for the controls, interface and mods
if i had to play it on console though, it'd be ps3

jebus4you

Jul 11, 2009
PC
I have a computer that can run it at graphic settings much better than any console so im going to use it.

JambalayaBob

Dec 11, 2010
PC, because mods, and because PC's rule, and because it's obviously very well optimized for the PC, as they've stated before.

Even though they did take consoles into account when creating it, It's obvious that anyone who can play it on PC should, even if only for the mods. It looks like a pretty large percentage of people will be able to, with what Bethesda has said about it.

masher

Jul 20, 2009
I don't want to risk my PC not performing up to par, so I'll be playing it safe with the xBox.

stormcrow5

Jul 9, 2008
I think i will go with 360 first, and when theres a price drop or something a year later i will get it for PC. Mainly with that because i dont think my PC will be able to run it decently right now

Vault Girl

Apr 17, 2010
PS3. If Microsoft start trying this timed DLC bullshit again I've warned my other platform friends that the nine divines won't protect them from me cracking skulls out of frustration.

Captain_Fantastic

Jun 28, 2011
like oblivion is currently installing on my now non crappy laptop ill most likely go with ps3 untill i get a pc worth playing skyrim on i dont mind buying a good game twice

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
while i'll be waiting to see if the game is any good, ya ps3. i'd rather have it on the pc, but i'm pretty certain that lowest setting will make my laptop explode.

Chris646

Jan 3, 2011
I don't have a PC, and my brother hogs the Xbox playing Halo all day, so if I do decide to get this, then I'm getting it on the PS3

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
Since I got a new laptop, and I just recently discovered the epicness of mods, PC is on the high list.

Though, I've read that Bethesda is thinking about giving mods to consoles. Since I really don't think I'll ever really get comfortable with WASD, I might switch over.

Besides, the good mods take like 2 years to release.