Poll: Who is hotter? Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn?

GotMalkAvian

Feb 4, 2009
For the most part, I think it depends on the version of Poison Ivy we're talking about. Harley always looks pretty much the same, but Poison Ivy ranges from awkward-looking geeky girl to smouldering redhead to half-plant half-woman thing.

_Cake_

Apr 5, 2009
Ivy's more natural, her by far. Also I really love her silky sorta 50's sexpot hair.

Angelus SnV

Nov 19, 2009
This is an interesting subject because (heavy nerd-ness here):

1) In my group of buds, everybody has been designated a DC character...some villians, some heroes....I (designated Batman) am dating a girl who's been designated Harley....

2) One of our friends (who has EVERY MAN SHE MEETS WRAPPED AROUND HER LIL' FINGER) was obviously given Ivy...

3) Now, between "My Harley" and "My Ivy" (my lady, and my friend) i'd obviously have to go for Harley...(i wouldn't be datin' her if i didn't like her better)...but as far as the comics are concerned....i gotta go with Ivy....

PS...i also gotta thing for redheads...so there y'go...

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Demented Teddy said:
They are both drawings.
Drawings of characters vary greatly depending on who drew them.
Therefore, neither of them have a constant level of attractiveness.
Also, they are drawings.
This. Unless someone's cosplaying them, of course.

Angelus SnV

Nov 19, 2009
Scarecrow 8 said:
This is my kind of thread!

I would go with Harley, she has a better persernality...and she is hot and cute. Being both at the same time must take work. If you can't chose, watch this:
yeah..that sould help.

ps: about my spelling...I don't care.
i actually couldn't care less about your post, i just had to ask this...

is your avatar from the Legacy of Kain series? i know i've seen that glyph before! I think it's one of Raziel's brothers, but for the life of me i can't remember which...

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Demented Teddy said:
vxicepickxv said:
Demented Teddy said:
Wilson Driesens said:
Ivy. Redheads are hawt.
BUT THEY HAVE NO SOULS!
I have no soul either, but that's because I don't believe in silly things like that.
I'm wondering if I misunderstood you or if you missed the obvious joke.
Maybe I just went for a more subtle joke, or just a bash at religion.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Scarecrow 8 said:
This is my kind of thread!

I would go with Harley, she has a better persernality...and she is hot and cute. Being both at the same time must take work. If you can't chose, watch this:
yeah..that sould help.

ps: about my spelling...I don't care.
"Wanna try some of my pie?"

hur hur hur.... *sniggers*

Ahem :p

I think Ivy is definitely hot as hell, but Harley's more fun and too cute for words.
Yeah, they sexed her up in Arkham Asylum and I preferred her game incarnation in that regard.

That said, you can't beat the red and black she usually sports. Always had a soft spot for her!