Poll: Who is hotter? Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn?

TriggerUnhappy

Mar 4, 2009
Harley, I've always had a thing for those playfully insane chicks. Besides, she reminds me of Jeanette from Vampire Masquerade...

Hateren47

Aug 16, 2010
Harley. Ivy might be a little hotter in the classical sense, but Harley would be a lot more fun and definitely appeals more to me. Also Harley is rarely poisonous and quite loyal.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
hermes200 said:
IamQ said:
hermes200 said:
IamQ said:
Harley Quinn, definitely Harley Quinn.
I take you haven't seen the competition:
. So, yes. My vote goes to Ivy.
The only thing I like more about Poision Ivy is the face. But, that's no biggie when Harley has that killer body. Plus, if i get a different picture, she'd probably have a less emotion-less face.
Then, let me put it this way: while I think Quinn is cute, Ivy is hot (to the point where her sexappeal is listed as one of her "powers"). And although I am likely to get killed either way, between being shoot by Two-Faces, beat by the Joker or eaten by Crok, Ivy's is not a bad way to go...
Um, just so you know, being shot by two-face is alot better than being killed by Poison Ivy. if she would be the one to kill you, she'd probably send some plants to rip you slowly to shreds.

Also, if I am to go into more detail, I will have to say that I perfer the cute and sweet girl instead of the hot and sexy one. I don't know what it is, but the cute ones always carry that charm which works for me.

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009
I am personally going with Poison Ivy because of two things. Firstly the love of nature and secondly the red hair.

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
While Ivy would be the most likely to kill you outright, never forget that Harley Quinn is involved with The Joker. Just roll that around in your head for a while before you make your choice.

For me, its Poison Ivy, I'm a sucker for a redhead and since Ivy's schtick is also being a seductress, well, its a very intriguing role reversal. Plus her movie incarnation was played by Uma Thurman, and she's attractive in ways I am unable to explain.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
See either of them would probably kill me... Ivy would do it maybe with a kiss, but Harley would do it while wearing a bunny outfit and that is pretty awesome... So yeah, Harley...

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Harley, but if Ivy didn't have that nasty superpower of toxicity, then I would choose the redhead with green eyes. But there IS the impending danger of death.

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
Harley seems like more dumb fun to me, shes not the sharpest knife in the draw and also kissing her will not get you killed. AlthoughIvy is probably the hotter of the 2 I'd pick Harley for a Quick Roll in the Hay as long as she promised not to talk too much!

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Antitonic said:
You know you'd read it.
ANImaniac89 said:
For me its has to be Harley Quinn
My reasoning for this the graphic novel "Mad Love" their is a part in this story in which Harley tries to get the Joker to come to bed with her by saying that she "brought whoop-ee cushion" that tells be she a little more then kinky. Also she spend the first half of the book in almost see through red lingerie.
This, and "Don'tcha want to rev up your Harley? VROOM!"

I don't know how 90s cartoons ever got some of their stuff past the sensors, but it's brilliant that they did.

Also I've never liked Poison Ivy as a villain, at all. Partly because she excises in the same universe at Swamp Thing. There's only room for one plant god in my eyes.

rockyoumonkeys

Aug 31, 2010
This isn't even close. Harley Quinn.

Ivy looks nice and all, but she's still half plant. That would just be weird.