Poll: Who is hotter? Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn?

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Demented Teddy said:
Pegghead said:
(Btw DO NOT TYPE HARLEQUIN INTO GOOGLE IMAGES IF YOU VALUE KEEPING YOUR DINNER IN YOUR STOMACH!) after taking mayonnaise to the face.
The challenge...is accepted.

My reaction:
Meh, everything is Disney at this stage.
You either have a heart of iron or a brain of mush Miss Teddy.

Ninonybox_v1legacy

Apr 2, 2008
well....poison ivy has the looks but she kills if you kiss her....and she hates all mankind.
but harley quinn has the looks, i like her personality...and she's funny...so harley quinn is my choice.

Charisma

Oct 28, 2008
Dude, how can you nerds like Ivy? You'd never have any chance with her, ever. The best you'd get would be a kiss (which would of course be the last of your short life).

On the other hand, all you have to do is become the object of Harley's weird, undying obsession and she'll do literally anything for you. Plus she's funny and happy and likes having a good time.

That said, neither holds a candle to goddamn Catwoman, WOW.

Buleet

Feb 21, 2010
Poison ivy would kill me if i kised her.Harley however is just funny and horny at the same time.

Charisma

Oct 28, 2008
Demented Teddy said:
I thought Catwoman was an ugly whore.
Wow, that's what I thought about Ivy.

JK Ivy's still hotter than hot. I'm just not attracted to her cause of murder and loathing for all humanity especially men.

Basically Catwoman strikes the perfect balance between the two other extremes; she is obtainable but not co-dependent. She is her own woman but actually has a heart. Plus in Batman TAS she was by far the deepest villain, though not necessarily the most interesting (Scarface/Dummy takes that cake).

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
Pegghead said:
Definitely Ivy, at least she doesn't dress like a psychotic Arlecchino (Btw DO NOT TYPE HARLEQUIN INTO GOOGLE IMAGES IF YOU VALUE KEEPING YOUR DINNER IN YOUR STOMACH!) after taking mayonnaise to the face.
Don't you dare tempt me, but my teenage rebellion is too strong.
Okay here goes..... BLARG!

OP: Harley Quinn, and not Harlequin.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
I choose Poison Ivy. Perhaps it's because she's insane (which is a trait of which I'm strangely fond, perhaps in a "kindred spirits" sort of way), but not insane enough to wear clown make-up and jump the Joker's bone.

REAPER5594

Nov 3, 2009
here's how I'll decide. I'll bang one, then I'll bang the other. Then I'll bang both. whoever has enough energy afterwards to go on a crime spree is the hotter one.

Sadclown

Aug 25, 2010
Harley Quinn for win. Very flexible and knows psychology...and costume is so cute :3

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
Harley Quinn, I'm not much of a fan of botany. I never use grass pokemon either.

In saying that, if Ivy turned up one night, I'd hardly say no.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Demented Teddy said:
Charisma said:
Demented Teddy said:
I thought Catwoman was an ugly whore.
Wow, that's what I thought about Ivy.

JK Ivy's still hotter than hot. I'm just not attracted to her cause of murder and loathing for all humanity especially men.

Basically Catwoman strikes the perfect balance between the two other extremes; she is obtainable but not co-dependent. She is her own woman but actually has a heart. Plus in Batman TAS she was by far the deepest villain, though not necessarily the most interesting (Scarface/Dummy takes that cake).
Catwomen is a whore that goes around with a whip, wears a leather suit and swings her hips like there is no tomorow.
As if she was desperatly showing off to an invisable audience of 15 year old boys....

She disgusts me.....wait..
Are we talking about Catwoman from batman or Catwoman from Catwoman?
I am indifferent to all the characters in Batman but I despise Catwoman from Catwoman.
Wait, are you talking about the catwoman film?!
WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THAT AROUND HERE LIL MISSY.

OT: Harley Quinn. Definitely Harely Quinn...

flying_whimsy

Dec 2, 2009
That's a hard choice. Considering both of them would probably kick my face in. So, the choice would really be whose boot do I want to see in close detail before I die. Considering they teamed up to go out and paint the town red on more than one occasion (the picture from the OP is from their cartoon team up), I don't think the need to choose is really there because they'd just kick my face in at the same time.

So, why choose?

ScRaT_the_destroyer

King of Fail
Nov 18, 2009
Outright Villainy said:
Wait, are you talking about the catwoman film?!
WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THAT AROUND HERE LIL MISSY.

OT: Harley Quinn. Definitely Harely Quinn...
they're making a catwoman film?

edit: note i heard they're also making sequels to the matrix (because neither of those films count)