Poll: Who is your Overwatch Waifu!

Ishigami

Sep 1, 2011
I don't play Overwatch.
Competetive MP shooters are no longer my thing.

But Looks wise and purpose in game: Widowmaker.

I like the sniper role.
Then she is a Little bit femme fatal which is a classic.
And a slotted body suit is always nice.

And remember even Tracer is gay for Widowmaker:

Should I link Shadbase? Nahhh...

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Why no poll option for Winston?

I am disgusted by your close-minded attitude. Disgusted, I say!

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Can we as a community all just agree to let Waifu culture die?
I think that would be for the best.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
O-kay then.

In regards to which character I like to play the most, Mercy. Pharah is a pretty close second.

Which character I find physically the hottest, probably Hanzo, he's pretty hot. Or Solider 76 in that one skin where he's not old and grey.

Ugh I want to play more Overwatch. Why can't it be out now?

EDIT:
Souplex said:
Also yes this. It's not something I ever really understood. But I think this thread is mainly a joke.... I think... probably.

FillerDmon

Jun 6, 2014
Phasmal said:
Souplex said:
Also yes this. It's not something I ever really understood. But I think this thread is mainly a joke.... I think... probably.
Mostly a joke. This might be like the 5th time in my life I've ever even used the term Waifu, but I'm light hearted enough to enjoy the conversations regardless. I mainly appreciate the amusing comments; the male write-ins and Gordon's indecisiveness being pretty good. Though Carrot-Legs is the best.... even if I don't necessarily see it. Never saw it in Bayonetta, either. *shrug*

Hawki said:
Oh God, it's come to this! XD
It needs to be decided. Just pull the bandaid off all at once. Also, we've been seeing a lot of each other recently, haven't we?

BytByte

Nov 26, 2009
Clearly the only answer is Zenyatta. He's gotta levitate because his massive junk would drag on the floor otherwise. Plus, he knows how to deal with balls in harmonious way.

Metalix Knightmare

Sep 27, 2007
WinterWyvern said:
......Did we really need this thread?

The amount of creepy ogling about the female characters in Overwatch is annoying me more and more.
Why are you even here then? Are there no other discussions you can go to and NOT crap on people having fun?

As for my vote, I'd go for Mei. QT 3.14 and actually smoking hot out of the Parka.

Qizx

Executor
Feb 21, 2011
WinterWyvern said:
Souplex said:
I roll my eyes whenever the world waifu is used unironically.
I don't think I've ever seen it used unironically... Then again I may have just been secretly hoping it was ironic to help save my soul.

Shadow flame master

Jul 1, 2011
Soldier 76 and Reindhart.

...OH! This isn't a favorite characters thread, is it?

Um, I guess Mercy as my waifu. I like how she plays although I did die a lot trying to get used to her.

The Raw Shark

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes.
Nov 19, 2014
WinterWyvern said:
I think about anime bodypillows everytime someone says they have a waifu.

But I actually found "waifu" a funny thing. Until I discovered people using that word are speaking for real...
Don't worry bud, I don't think anyone here is ACTUALLY serious about the term. Unless Mein F?hrer forgot a few people on his posthumous execution list...-

ANYHOW

OT:

Mercy, most definitely Mercy. A girl who could kick my ass, then fix it, then probably kick it again if she wanted sounds like a girl who knows what she's doing and likes it. And do I love people who are decisive.

I plan to main her and Genji as well so there's that. I am generally fond of clerics despite my apathetic nature to hammers but since Mercy has a "Shut Up and GTFU" Staff and a handgun instead then I'd say it's fairly mixed enough for my taste.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
WinterWyvern said:
Souplex said:
Dude, it's seriously just a joke-y way to ask who your favorite character in Overwatch is. No one ever uses the term "waifu" in a completely literal manner. It's just a silly internet colloquialism.

But no, let's shit on other people having harmless fun because they happened to use a word I don't like.

FillerDmon

Jun 6, 2014
Sleepy Sol said:
WinterWyvern said:
Souplex said:
Dude, it's seriously just a joke-y way to ask who your favorite character in Overwatch is. No one ever uses the term "waifu" in a completely literal manner. It's just a silly internet colloquialism.

But no, let's shit on other people having harmless fun because they happened to use a word I don't like.
I'd have included a guy option, but that would require making 4 more threads and outright birthing an "Overwatch Waifu Wars" series of threads, and nobody wants that.

...do they? I mean, Reinhart-sama needs his representation. And Lucio's just so fun. We -could- have a "Favorite Offense", "Favorite Defense", "Favorite Tank" and "Favorite Support" thread, then at Launch-Date take the winner of each and do a "Finals"...

But yeah, seriously, no need to be serious. Fun can be had. It's fun times. Have fun.

Candidus

Dec 17, 2009
For me it's got to be D.va, although she's one of the worst value-for-slot picks among tanks whether you're attacking or defending.

WinterWyvern said:
......Did we really need this thread?

The amount of creepy ogling about the female characters in Overwatch is annoying me more and more.
It's okay to just say you like Torbjorn. I find him charming too, but the greatest husbando is of course Genji.