Poll: Worst TF2 Class?

TheSeventhLoneWolf

Mar 1, 2009
Anyone who calls anything else overpowered just gets killed by them often. Instead of complaining, learn how to combat them. I used to think snipers were overpowered, then i realised that i only said that in CP_Orange_x3 where you can't reach the buggers.

There used to be a time where people said medics were overpowered. Good times.

squidbuddy99

Jun 29, 2009
I can never play as a Spy, not because hes a bad class, but because my computer is so slow. By the time I stab, they've already moved.

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
I dunno.
There isnt a bad class in my opinion.
But if they HAD to remove one i'd want it to be sniper.
In my opinion it has the least use and the most annoying players.

SnowCold

Oct 1, 2008
danpascooch said:
http://www.wyvern.org/gallery/d/1924-1/Dude+wait+what.jpg

OT:pyro, the can whine about him being OP t oblivion, but he is only useful in ambushes in maze-ish maps.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
NONE!

There are no bad classes in the game, each class has a purpose and their all good at their purpose.

However if your using say pyro and your rushing the enemy in open ground then your a useless class because your not using it right.

So all classes are usefull in their own way if their used right, if their not used right then their useless.

Puppythiefer

Dec 28, 2009
Has anyone ever(aside from dustbowl round three)said to themselves or their team "We really need a sniper"? It seems like mostly what people say is "Hai huise, I'm gonna do sniping nao and get points, lol." IMO they just take up slots and slow the game down.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
All classes are useful, the only useless class is the one you suck at. I suck at Scout badly, no idea what to do with him

Peanut Butter

May 19, 2009
Hong Meiling said:
Heavy.
It's like half the other classes is designed around giving the heavy a quick demise. (Which isn't the case because valve are super brilliant at designing games etc I know.)
Snipers and spies especially.

While I wouldn't call the heavy the 'worst' I would say he relies on the entire team to the point where if you don't have a medic and another offensive class backing you up, you're toast.
The heavy was actually intended as a defensive class by Valve, he was suppose dto be use dto suppress charges and let others build sentries/out flank/prepare to counter the enemy team. Its interesting to note that the heavy is almost exclusively used in an offesnive role purely due to the tf2 community, the misplace dlvoe for ubercharging heavies for example

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
I have to say the Heavy. He may have a lot of health and ammo, but he is slow and an easy target. Unless you got a Medic on you at all times, he is almost useless in an ambush.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
DTWolfwood said:
I'd give it to the scout. Just cause its the only class where OFFENSE isn't to kill ppl but merely to cap the flags. Other than your speed you useless in a fight. yeh the bat is nice but u get caught in a hallway your more or less screwed.
The scout is actually borderline overpowered in the right hands, and it's one of the few classes (besides sniper and spy) almost completely dependant on your own skill. The scatter deals an insane amount of damage and has a healthy forgiving clip size, and even the fan has it's uses for separating single targets from a group. well, it's mainly for the triple jump/force jump. It's not as hateful as it once was at any rate. It doesn't stop him being hard to play however, it takes hundreds of hours to really shine with him, but after that he's unstoppable.
Plus he's a more dependable medic killer than a spy, and in a one on one fight is the top dog over everyone.
His real weakness is the terrain. In cramped conditions where you're forced to fight down narrow hallways, the spam and sheer volume of gunfire will make flanking impossible, and tear his skinny ass to shreds. A co-ordinated scout attack is a lot harder than a heavy-medic combo too.

How to win as scout- flank. He really is the best at it. (sorry pyros and spies.)

Anywho, the heavy is probably the weakest class, because he's way too slow to get to the action or retreat, takes too long to spin up/down to deal with with an advance without a good degree of luck. His shotgun makes him a lot easier to use effectively though, but he also needs the sandvich because he WILL take a lot of damage regardless. the trade off is too great, because you really need them both. :(

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
DTWolfwood said:
I'd give it to the scout. Just cause its the only class where OFFENSE isn't to kill ppl but merely to cap the flags. Other than your speed you useless in a fight. yeh the bat is nice but u get caught in a hallway your more or less screwed.
The scout is actually borderline overpowered in the right hands, and it's one of the few classes (besides sniper and spy) almost completely dependant on your own skill. The scatter deals an insane amount of damage and has a healthy forgiving clip size, and even the fan has it's uses for separating single targets from a group. well, it's mainly for the triple jump/force jump. It's not as hateful as it once was at any rate. It doesn't stop him being hard to play however, it takes hundreds of hours to really shine with him, but after that he's unstoppable.
Plus he's a more dependable medic killer than a spy, and in a one on one fight is the top dog over everyone.
His real weakness is the terrain. In cramped conditions where you're forced to fight down narrow hallways, the spam and sheer volume of gunfire will make flanking impossible, and tear his skinny ass to shreds. A co-ordinated scout attack is a lot harder than a heavy-medic combo too.

How to win as scout- flank. He really is the best at it. (sorry pyros and spies.)

Anywho, the heavy is probably the weakest class, because he's way too slow to get to the action or retreat, takes too long to spin up/down to deal with with an advance without a good degree of luck. His shotgun makes him a lot easier to use effectively though, but he also needs the sandvich because he WILL take a lot of damage regardless. the trade off is too great, because you really need them both. :(

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
DTWolfwood said:

Ithae

Jan 14, 2010
In terms of team uselessness, the sniper takes it. He is just there to kill. And you know what he mostly kills? Snipers. Not that usefull, but sometimes they could save your life.

PopperThingi

Mar 25, 2009
By worst, I think of "The Least Fun". Engineer.
The game is as balanced as it can get with nine very different classes, so "worst" really is just the class you want to play the least, and the Engineer is annoyingly inactive to me.