Poll: Would you have sex with a non-human?

Magmarock

Sep 1, 2011
Guilion said:
I was going to say yes, then I remembered the Futurama episode where Fry tries to have sex with a mermaid. So I'm changing to maybe.
Best reply. Couldn't agree more.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
You're asking this question on an internet forum populated by people who play video games and watch anime. a large portion of that population fantasizes about this on a regular basis.

Feb 26, 2014
That... depends. Am I willing to have sex with, say, a centaur or werewolf or something? No. They're far too animal like and in reality they wouldn't be nearly as handsome or beautiful as they are in games or comics. Elves or animal ears/tail, then sure. They're mostly human, after all. The less human it appears the less likely I am to bone.

Silverbeard

Jul 9, 2013
Superlative said:
Silverbeard said:
No. Not at all.
I have enough trouble convincing human women to lie with me. Convincing a Klingon would be... Well, not!
I saw that episode of DS9... you don't want it. There's rough, and then there's contusions, lacerations, and several broken bones.
Bah. If Quark of all people could survive it I could too.
...Probably.

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
If we're talking sentient and reasonably humanoid enough, then yeah, I wouldn't turn my nose up. No telepathic octopi from Dimension 9, though, I have to draw the line somewhere.

KissingSunlight

Molotov Cocktails, Anyone?
Jul 3, 2013
I really don't want to put a lot of thought in this subject. If we are talking about a green skin alien from the Original Star Trek series? (In case you don't know what I'm talking about. It's basically a beautiful woman painted green.) Yes, I would go all Captain Kirk on her.

Sex robots. Why not? Even though, it won't be something I would admit to anybody in real life. As long as the robots are not sentient. Even then, if we could form a romantic bond like you would do with any human? OK. Now, I am putting way too much thought about this subject.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Who prove the Doctor wrong? He says we go out there and mingle, so let's mingle!

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
Centaurs, mermaids or minotaurs are where I draw the line; not fucking anything without a human face and lower body.

Other than that, sure I would, provided I found them attractive of course. Elves and Asari? Obviously; they're essentially human as far as my senses are concerned. Androids/human looking robots? Sign me up (Provided they're capable of feeling sexual desire). Witcher style succubi and other humanoids with hooves? Sure, I'm down for that.

Side Note: I'm assuming sentience goes without saying?

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
No to the centaur thing obviously.
Eh, I'd do the centaur. Sounds like a fun time! I'm sure she'd have much higher standards of personal hygiene than a horse, and besides that, I find female centaurs pretty sexy in their own right. Pity there's so little hentai featuring them, all the artists who draw centaurs just seem to want to draw those enormous horse cocks rather than a cute mare.

Oh, if you couldn't guess already, my answer to the OP's question is, "Hell yeah! So long as it looks attractive (to me, anyway) then I'd be more than willing to stick my dick in it."

OldNewNewOld

Mar 2, 2011
I'm currently playing Bastard Bonds and Zantanak made me realize I'm into hot red demons.
So the answer is yes, as long as they are sentient and alive or well, a sex machine made for sex. I don't see how a sex robot without sentience is any different than a flashlight from a moral point of view.

elvor0

Sep 8, 2008
Diablo2000 said:
Kibeth41 said:
Also, no to Sylvanas. She's pretty close to human in the same way that elves are, but she's dead. Having sex with a corpse is just wrong. Unless of course you're also a corpse.
But... How would you get a boner without any blood flow if you are corpse?
Anyway I would say yes to Sylvanas, probably thinking "This is cutting too close to necrophilia", making the sex all kinds of awkard.

Aside from that, I guess if it looks human-like enough and it's attractive then it's a yes. Otherwise no.
Fun fact, Sylvannas really...really...doesn't resemble how she is depicted most of the time. In her short story they posted "recently" they actually describe her as
"her skin is snake-like, prone to cracking and peeling as she speaks; her eyes are a crimson, incarnadine-red, perpetually burning; and her hair, once bright and golden, has become brittle and pale."
So yeah, she /may/(possibly not with that description, and Metzens original concept art for her had her be very stitched up) be attractive to look at, but the second you started bumping and grinding you'd end up with a lot of rotting flesh and skin caked on you.

On topic. Yup. So long as it doesn't veer /too/ far away from Human, not that I have an issue with those that are in to that, but personally, An Asari or Draenai sure, a Turian? Not so much.

With furry things, I'd say anything more severe than anthro does zero for me, and even then, there are a lot of species which are weird to me. Saying that, Miia from Monster Musume would be an exception to that rule. I'm not really sure why. Might be because she's clearly designed to be sexed up.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Depends on a few clauses:

- Are they sufficiently human-looking?
- Is their way of having sex or something like it sufficiently like our own?
- Are they capable of giving informed consent?
- Is having sex safe for both partners?

If the answer to all four is yes, then sexy times can be had.

Estarc

Sep 23, 2008
Sure. As long as it was at least as smart as a human and I was attracted to it. I doubt anything non-biological would make the cut, or anything non-bipedal. Stuff that looked too alien would probably be out too. Furries, you know, anthropomorphic intelligent animal people would be on the maybe list, the fur and stuff might make it to weird, or they might not. Something like Draenei from WarCraft would be fine though.

Ihateregistering1

Mar 30, 2011
Before I even clicked on this thread, I knew it was going to be a Paragon Fury thread.

Anyway, considering that female aliens are often just depicted as "practically exactly the same as female humans except their skin is a different color" (Mass Effect, Star Trek, Star Wars, etc.) then sure. Why not?

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
If someone made a fully functional android of Saints Row's Kinzie Kensington, I'd be all over that! o_O

MHR

Apr 3, 2010
I would bang everything there that's of the female type.

Except the zerg queen. She screams STDs to me. Rolling in creep, no thanks.