Poll: Would you have sex with a non-human?

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
I would bang three of those things, and two of them were clearly humans with red hair.

I guess the answer is technically yes, but I prefer my SO's to be vaguely human.

Gorrath

Feb 22, 2013
Well, if it tells you anything, my wife says I have, "Kirk Syndrome, if Kirk Syndrome was caused by virus, that was weaponized in a secret underground government lab and injected directly into my brain."

I just in turn point out her love of Garrus and Kit Fisto.

Wintermute_v1legacy

Mar 16, 2012
I think so, yeah. I mean, that robot they used in Ex Machina was VERY realistic, but still, it's pretty much a bunch of metal, wires and some rubber skin. Nominating it for oscars and having it in other movies was a little silly, but it shows what robots can do.

Also OP should watch Splice.

Hunter.Wolf

Jan 13, 2010
The short answer is YES.

The long answer is, well .. for robots and non-living stuff, i think a sex-bot is my pick, she has to have some AI that reacts to my actions/voice in some way, sleeping or fucking a silent plastic doll resembling a human is too awkward for me, a flesh-light is fine since it's a tool for masturbation but dolls without an AI take it a bit too far for me.

As for sentient creatures, hmmm .. usually we have two distinctions, mythological/magical creatures and aliens .. i have no problem sleeping with either of them if:-

1-The have to be fully sentient and there is a way for us to communicate (telepathy, translator device, ..etc etc), magical creatures seem to always know our language somehow so it won't be a problem with say a Nymph or a female Centaur.

2-Our biology has to be compatible, as in sleeping with them wouldn't physically hurt me or hurt them (biology is probably a problem with aliens only, for magical creatures sex related magic curses can be a problem too i think, for example .. sleeping with a female undead, demon or succubus is generally a very bad idea).

3-They have to be at least 50% human, so any hybrid magical creature or humanoid alien are both fine (pretty much all the aliens in Mass Effect except the Hanar and Elcor), most fantasy creatures are fine too.

======================================

So yeah, for Sci-Fi I'll use Mass Effect since it has plenty of compatible examples, female Asari, Turian, Quarian, Drell, Volus, Salarian are all fine as sleeping partners (female Krogans, Batarians and Vorcha don't exactly attract me much), as for fantasy .. female non-aggressive Elves, Dwarves (and all WoW playable races except Undead), Centaurs, Fauns, Mermaids, Cecaelias (Half woman half Octopus), Nagas, Fairies, Were-cats (or cat girls if you wish to call them that) are all good sleeping mates in my book.

The big NOs are sentient 100% animal bodies creatures (like an intelligent talking female bear or horse), Demons, Succubi and Undead.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Yes, definitely, absolutely.
Gotta be careful with spiders, though. They tend to eat their mates when they're done.

But seriously, do you know any?

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Well, such a thing can depend on many things.
As others have suggested, does it have said "organs", or "will it eat me afterwards?"
Such questions are important, especially those that cater to your personal tastes.

But really, one thing really matters in the end, and as they say...

If it doesn't make the ding dong gone, then it's ding dong on.

springheeljack

Red in Tooth and Claw
May 6, 2010
Yeah I would but only if I knew that they had normal female gentiles. I don't want to get in the bedroom only to find out that they're made out of thorns hypodermic needles and children's tears

Floppertje

Nov 9, 2009
well... if they're sentient (with an iq roughly the same or higher than mine to avoid abusing the mentally handicapped) and I find them attractive... why not?
Of course all the rules about consent and everything from human sex still apply here. raping aliens isn't any cooler than raping humans. It is zero cool.

Gengisgame

Feb 15, 2015
I don't see anything special in saying yes given what the examples of non-human look like, they all look fairly human with those important sexual characteristics (boobs). Essentially exotic humans as far as your libido is concerned.

Know if they had looked like a toaster or a pile of muck the answer would be no.

Ryan Minns

Mar 29, 2011
*Hides peanut butter* What are you aski... err yes, I see now *coughs*

Seriously though I am a maybe. If you look at some of my exes you'd see I've clearly already had sex with things you couldn't consider human but depending on circumstance who knows? Maybe is all I could say.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Well, I think I've proven one thing in this thread;

The Escapist is perverted.

Hi-fives all around everyone!

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
Something non-human? Something with extensive vascular throbbing squirmy tentacles? Yeah, totally.