Poll: Would you have sex with your cousin?

DeltaEdge

May 21, 2010
I won't get too much into this. I'm pretty sure 5th is the legal limit. Any further than that would have to be a no. I think that being with family any closer is wrong. As far as I'm concerned, if someone is with their 3rd or 4th cousin, they might as well be with their mother or father. If I wouldn't get with my parents, then I wouldn't get with them. I can't help but feel that society is becoming more and more perverse as issues like this become more and more debated and accepted. I fear for our grand children.

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
My 'cousin' is, no joke, a transsexual woman-turned-male via testosterone dosing who everyone in my family suspects did so simply to screw over the parents she subconsciously hates.

Tell me if YOU would hit that.

damselgaming

Feb 3, 2009
If I had a male cousin and he was hawt then... yeah why not? Just a bit of sex. If wanting children was involved it would require a lot more thought but just a bit of lovin is a'ok.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
Deathleaper said:
Lets say you have a distant cousin(3rd, 4th, or 5th) and the 2 of you find each other attractive, and both of you were close enough to actually have feelings for each other. You hang out, and the topic of it comes up, and your cousin is up to it. Would you do it if no one knew about it?

If she were my 3rd cousin, I may. 4th or 5th definitely, we're so distant it wouldn't even matter.

I'm asking because recently I was at a family gathering, and a lot of my relatives brought along some friends(ie, people not related to me), which wouldn't make it a "family gathering" anymore and just a party. I was sitting at a table and this girl I have never seen before sat next to me. I figured she was a friend of one of my relatives. Yadda yadda yadda, we flirt but then we find out we're related(3rd cousins). She still seems interested in me, and Vindictive God help me, I may go for it.

So what about you, Escapits?
most royal families do this regularly as far as i'm aware, so before people claim it's icky you should really think about the question more!

CalluesCow said:
And just to clarify.
NOOO
i'm sorry i didn't quite get all those o's, feel free to clarify some more..

Makhiel

Dec 15, 2010
s2dio said:
7 billion people on the planet and someone's looking at their cousins? Might want to get outside a little more... Maybe leave your backyard.
We are only allowed to have sex with one person ever? I don't understand this argument.

Thetwistedendgame

Apr 5, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JDq0sXlaBd4

This. Second couplet. Anyone care to explain how I post youtube stuff on the forums themselves?

EDIT: Serious time now. This thread has gone out of hands. You won't be reading this. If you do, don't listen to me anyway. I'm failing to be funny here with my fancy pants youtube link. Leave me be.

faspxina

Feb 1, 2010
Waaghpowa said:
The results say 6 for yes. So either people are deliberately fucking with the poll, or people are freaks. My money is on the first.
Or maybe you're just judgemental as hell. I hope you're trolling or something.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
Actually, I have a better one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0&feature=related

bang on peter, you tell them how it is!

V
Hafrael said:
3rd+ definitely.

Not really a problem.
^ that, really i mean i swear some people aren't even reading the question
or don't know how cousins work

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Meh, I personally wouldn't, just because I cannot see it being worth the hassle and weirdness factor. It's a cultural taboo, and barring me either not finding out we're related until a relationship has already begun, and progressed a bit, or her literally being the hottest woman on the planet, I just wouldn't be able to get over it. And even that would atleast be third cousins, closer than that and I literally grew up knowing atleast one of their parents, calling them "aunt" or "uncle", and that's a pretty big buzz-kill.

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
Hell no. Anyone related to me is off-limits, no matter how distant. I don't understand how anyone could be attracted to a family member. It dun make sense, boy. If you tap that make sure you go out and buy a six-pack of PBR and a shotgun afterwards. Then, turn on NASCAR.

Kelly Wells

May 19, 2011
No. It has nothing to do with blood, babies, or law - It's weird.
Do you know how many people there are in the world? Go fuck one of them.