Poll: You can have sex with the celebrity of your choice but they'll tell the world of your performance.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Male, Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Wouldn't even hesitate. Wouldn't care who knew how godawful I was. Look at that adorable mofo.

Female, perhaps Emma Watson.

Childe

Jun 20, 2012
My problem with all of this is that I have a massively hard time finding people i don't know attractive. That being said I'm having a hard time picking between a couple k-pop singers.
THAT being said I voted no because I'm religious and even if i screw everything else up i want to do one thing right dam it

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Mine's a toss up between Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence.

Damn, this is hard. I can't pick.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Chuck Norris!

And when he tells the world about it, he will break into tears, sobbing "It was terrible! I will never be the same man again!"

Spinozaad

Jun 16, 2008
I'd definitely do Karen Gillan, without a second thought.

No mockery of my performance can live up to the fact that a) I had sex with Karen Gillan and b) had sex with the eleventh Doctor's companion.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
bigredlyms said:
RedDeadFred said:
Lose my virginity to Taylor Swift (hater her music but she's very attractive IMO)? Ya I'll go for that. I don't care if I'm bad at it. If someone makes fun of me for my performance I can just say: "fuck you, I had sex with Taylor Swift. Besides my performance can only get better."
Taylor Swift is like the worst person to choose lol. She is literally famous for talking shit about previous lovers.
Hmmm..... Alison Brie instead maybe?

Zenn3k

Feb 2, 2009
I'm not the least bit worried about my performance, so yes, absolutely.

Emma Stone, I'm gonna rock your world baby.

Master Kuja

May 28, 2008
Oh hell yes, even with that risk I would, and I know exactly who I'd pick.

Xarathox

Feb 12, 2013
The Pumpkin Witch said:
I'd go for Hugh Jackman. That man is as hot and sexy as they come. I wouldn't worry if he said I wasn't best he'd ever been or even close. A man like that could go through so many girls women wouldn't care. Yum!

Pssh. I'm a straight male and I'd have sex with that man.

Clowndoe

Aug 6, 2012
I'd have to be drunk just so I can pull out the drunk card, combined with "doesn't matter I had sex".

I'm a legendary choker among people I know, and while when it comes to sex it always works out in the end, I tend to leave whether or not I'm a virgin ambiguous until it's over and I'm confident that I don't need to use that.

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
Yes. So much yes. The world is welcome to know if I sleep with Michael Fassbender. Hell, I'd be bragging about it, too.

Our babies together would be beautiful.

Lynx

Jul 24, 2009
Silvanus said:
Male, Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Wouldn't even hesitate. Wouldn't care who knew how godawful I was. Look at that adorable mofo.

Awh, man, I forgot about him... It seems I have a crush on everyone who's ever played in a Nolan movie.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Lynx said:
Awh, man, I forgot about him... It seems I have a crush on everyone who's ever played in a Nolan movie.
Your comment has reminded me; Cillian Murphy would be another good male choice.

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
Desert Punk said:
ramboondiea said:
yes, wouldn't even hesitate,
and it would either be Hayley Williams:

Came in here to say Scarlett Johansson, but holy damn she would be a close second!

pffffffft, second, did you miss the "goddess in human form" bit haha (just for the record this is sarcasm)

i feel like i should also point out that the first picture is a painting of her, the second is the real her, i just think the painted picture is nice.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
I'm abstinent so this hypothetical is a lot more complicated cus it involves marriage and such but for those that aren't, and this question is much simpler; Why is this even a question?

If you had sex with a celebrity, who is going to ridicule you for them saying you're bad at it? YOU HAD SEX WITH THEM! That in itself should be major bragging rights! I wouldn't care if I got ridiculed for it - I'd respond every time with "Who cares what you think, I slept with (insert celebrity here)!" I don't imagine most people would even care that much anyway.

DrRockor

Jun 24, 2008
Hell yeah! What do I care if people know about my performance. My first choice would be Aimi from Stereopony or Haruna Ono from Scandal

These girls are beautiful in so many ways. Everyone is correct when they say that musicians are sexy