Poll: You can have sex with the celebrity of your choice but they'll tell the world of your performance.

Dense_Electric

Jul 29, 2009
For the privilege of getting with Ellen Page? You bet your ass I would.

Come on, are you telling me you wouldn't go for this?

Tom_green_day

Jan 5, 2013
The world doesn't know who I am and doesn't care!
So it would be someone like Evanna Lynch or Emma Watson or Emma Stone... (Trying to think of someone whose name doesn't being with E)
EDIT:
Dense_Electric said:
For the privilege of getting with Ellen Page?
Thanks for reminding me man! But that doesn't solve my E problem.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
I won't be the pretentious douche that says they don't idolise some celebrities. I do. I'm very active on Tumblr, I have "feels" about some celebrities. The ones I do like, I don't want to have sex with them, I don't want to ear rape them, I don't even want to kiss them.
If anything, I would like to be their friend, maybe get a hug or two in. I know this is all hypothetical, but I just wouldn't do that.

Patathatapon

Jul 30, 2011
Rasputin.

Come on! I'm a heterosexual guy for fuck sakes and I want to bang him! I mean, he's so sexy with his beard, and he has an entire Boney M. Song talking about how great he was in bed! Who cares what he says about you afterwards, you can say "I had sex with RASPUTIN mother fucker, how bout you? Didn't think so *****!"

End Sarcasm

Here is a Wikipedia page for those who don't know him, and the song I refer to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Rasputin

http://youtu.be/kvDMlk3kSYg

DRTJR

Aug 7, 2009
The fact that the world would know I tagged Scarlett Johansson would be a moral victory of monuments proportions. Also Scarlett Johansson naked, in meat space, with me would be a highlight of my life.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
No since I know for sure that my "performance" would be bad (beginner). Even then I don't like the attention especially if it's the media and I know I will become a joke aswell.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Lily Thai. Without hesitation. Can we do it multiple times? I assume that's why it's a three day weekend. I don't care if I'm terrible and the rest of the time she just doesn't even talk to me.