Post a Fun Fact About Yourself

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
- I am dating a trans person.
- I was born at home, on the staircase, and the labour lasted only 55 minutes.
- I drink one can of pepsi or coke a day, and keep all the cans. I have almost a years worth.
- I own between £500 and £600 of Oddworld collectibles.
- In my life (im 22), I have never met a person that could burp more loudly than me. I'm also a girl, which usually makes the former more surprising.

XHolySmokesX

Sep 18, 2010
I can stick my legs behind my neck.

I can also reverse cross my legs without touching them.

I also once tried jumping in the air, crossing my legs whilst airborn, and uncrossing them again... i didn't get to the third step, and it kinda hurt when i hit the hard wooden floor beneath me. =P

Marcosn

Jun 26, 2009
I was born in England (and still live here) but I am half Iranian, I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome, I'm 16 and taller than my 19 year old brother because of how small he is (I'm only 5"7)
Also the first game I ever played was either Crash bandicoot , Spyro or Rayman... I can't remember that far back very well.

chetoos

Jul 13, 2009
A couple of other facts about me:
I ignored a case of shingles for about 2 weeks when I was 8, because I didn't care about it and it wasn't bothering me.
When I was a lot younger (6? I think) I was one of those kids who liked one subject a lot. I mean a lot a lot. My obsession was Dinosaurs. I was good enough with dinosaurs that 2 college students asked me to take a test for them, and I think they were being somewhat serious, and a Professor felt like he was conversing with a colleague when he talked with me.
Also, I occasionally will send text messages in Victorian Era English
I used to be skilled in Origami to the point that I got as far into a 3 headed dragon paper sculpture as a skilled Master type guy
I have a small fortune in Japanese language pokemon cards that My aunt, who is a clown in japan, gave me
My father got me into most of the music I have on my Ipod

Cap'n Ninja

Magnificent Malefactor
Jan 16, 2011
PoisonUnagi said:
Cap said:
My dad punched a man so he could have me, and I have no clue who my father is.
For my contribution, I would rather be in this situation than mine.

Which is saying almost nothing to a massive deal depending on how you view the situation .-.
I don't know how to feel about my situation.
On the one hand, I have a family who cares for me very much, but on the other hand, I don't think I'll ever know my birth parents.

Harveypot

Feb 20, 2011
I've made over a hundred YouTube videos and they regularly get about 4 views. No, actually that's a bit sad. Um... Oh, yeah: I have Tourette's Syndrome and once quacked really loudly in a quiet maths class. It was quite funny.

Koroviev

Oct 3, 2010
Despite my local reputation for being something of a misanthrope, I love volunteering and helping people in general. My ideal career would be working for charity as a pediatric surgeon specializing in either neurology or cardiology in an Eastern European country. Even more specifically, I'd like to provide free corrective heart surgeries for conditions such as atrial septal defect and ventricular septal defect, which commonly affect people with down syndrome, or, alternatively, I'd like to provide shunts to people suffering from hydrocephaly and craniofacial reconstruction to those born with conditions such as Apert syndrome and Crouzon syndrome (these are not purely cosmetic procedures; a deformed skull can damage the brain by not permitting it enough room to grow and develop). Such treatment would hopefully result in the afflicted child being not only more appealing to adoptive families, but more importantly, living long enough to find a family.

Ironically, I find that I am fairly squeamish. Anyway, that's my pipe dream.

Koroviev

Oct 3, 2010
Dma said:
I have diplopia so I see two of everything without contact lenses. Its actually more amusing then annoying.
I actually just read about this while I was reading up on amblyopia XD

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
I write music, reviews and rage comics all for my own amusement.
I've never owned a bed that's been long enough for me, and as well as that, a few rooms in my house are too small and I hit my head off them fairly often.
I'd sooner shave my head than my beard. (even though it'd only take about 2 weeks to grow back)

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Dr. wonderful said:
OmniscientOstrich said:
I like pizza, that's all I can think to say at the moment. Bite me.
So...Do you like this?

http://www.geekologie.com/2009/03/bacon_and_cheese_stuffed_pizza.php

Fun Fact?

I'm a damn good cook.
0_0 Holy damn. I should clarify, I like pizza but I don't like heart attacks.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I've been slashed across the face by a lit match.

That's all I can think of right now.

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
Easily Forgotten said:
I got a job at Jack in the Box earlier this week. (Having money is going to be new. And fun.)

I am working very slowly to put together a Mass Effect parody/homage using sprites. I aim for internet fame with this video.
Your username does not bode well for this endeavor.
OT: Absolutely nothing.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
I'm teaching myself French.

One of my friends is teaching me Scot(though I don't think he realizes it).

I'm slowly learning Irish.

I'm slowly developing a British accent and slowly am changing my speech.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
I'm teaching myself French.

One of my friends is teaching me Scot(though I don't think he realizes it).

I'm slowly learning Irish.

I'm slowly developing a British accent and slowly am changing my speech.

I go swing dancing once a week.

I've been a ballet dancer off an on for 17 years.

Ratlover

Jul 17, 2011
Why I am saying its a talent. Theres always a look of shock on somebodys face when they know they have been caught being fake. Funny about this is my roomates girlfriend told my friend that she thought she was pulling the wool over my eyes.