"PS3 DOMINANT!"

Jerome9157

Nov 22, 2010
"PS3 DOMINANT", my ps3-fanboy bestfriend's motto on xbl, he dosnt stop there, he has an essay of a bio of why his console of choice puts all others in the shade.

BTW, i have both consoles, and im quite neutral to both, but i play my xbox more.

Heres his xbl bio:

"PS3 is so much beter than the 360. Dont get me wrong, i like xbox 360, but compared to the PS3, saddly, it fails. there are so many things u can do on PS3 it is actualy incredable. yes the fat one was a bit of a fail. but the slim i cant fault it. blu-ray discs _ free online play _ internet access _ vid zone _ sixaxis controlers _ playStation plus _ recargable controlers _ DVD upscaling _ PS Home _ PS store _ less kids with mics, the list is endless, Does the xbox 360 compare. I dont think so."

Any thoughts fellow escapists?

Side note, when i started playing games (this was back in the 6th generation of gaming), i was a major PS2 fanboy, and he was a major Xbox fanboy, eventually I agreed the XBOX was better and forgot about the ps2, now the roles have reversed it seems.

AGAIN, NOT A PS3 VS 360 THREAD.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
This threads gonna end on a flame war. Hell its basically started as one. Anyway, as someone who owns and prefers the PS3, I have to say, your friends an idiot.

SomethingUnrelated

Aug 29, 2009
Yeah. Why does he have an Xbox Live account if PS3 is so great, then?

As I said in a 360 vs PS3 thread, it all comes down to what you personally prefer. If he prefers the PS3, fine by me. If he's going to be a dick about me liking the 360, not so fine by me.

Dec 14, 2009
As someone who owns both, the 360 blows the PS3 out of the water when it comes to its online features. The contoller feels better too, but that's just a preference thing. To be honest, neither of them have one great feature that would make me choose one over the other.

Fanboys will be fanboys.

Dublin Solo

Feb 18, 2010
Jerome9157 said:
"PS3 DOMINANT", my ps3-fanboy bestfriend's motto on xbl, he dosnt stop there, he has an essay of a bio of why his console of choice puts all others in the shade.

BTW, i have both consoles, and im quite neutral to both, but i play my xbox more.

Heres his xbl bio:

"PS3 is so much beter than the 360. Dont get me wrong, i like xbox 360, but compared to the PS3, saddly, it fails. there are so many things u can do on PS3 it is actualy incredable. yes the fat one was a bit of a fail. but the slim i cant fault it. blu-ray discs _ free online play _ internet access _ vid zone _ sixaxis controlers _ playStation plus _ recargable controlers _ DVD upscaling _ PS Home _ PS store _ less kids with mics, the list is endless, Does the xbox 360 compare. I dont think so."

Gotta say, I love your friend's syntax.

And I fail to see why the Sixaxis controller is a big plus? And "_internet access_"? Sorry, but the Xbox360 has internet access too, even though you must pay for Gold membership.

We could go with a list praising the Xbox360 as well. But it's pointless!

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Subjective opinion being used as the basis for an argument on the internet.

How the fuck do you think this is going to end?
(hint: not with a pillow fight)

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Jerome9157 said:
That made me giggle like a little girl.

Is he aware of the irony that he extols the values of the PS3, yet pays good money to play on the Xbox instead? It's layered so thick you need a saw to cut it.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
For the 1000000th incarnation of this Vs Thread, I'm gonna drop some real insight.

You know who was dominant? Randy Johnson.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Your friend is probably trying to troll 360 fanboys.

It would of been even funnier if he had a PS3 and his bio would be exactly like this but about the 360.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Dublin Solo said:
Jerome9157 said:

Heres his xbl bio:

Gotta say, I love your friend's syntax.

And I fail to see why the Sixaxis controller is a big plus? And "_internet access_"? Sorry, but the Xbox360 has internet access too, even though you must pay for Gold membership.

We could go with a list praising the Xbox360 as well. But it's pointless!
The fellow Canadian stole the words from my brain. So few games use Six Axis (it's usually optional) and I was actually surprised when KillZone 3 asked me to turn the controller.

I wonder what he's trying to start with having that as his 360 live status

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Atmos Duality said:

*pouts and drops his pillow*

It's never time for the pillow fight...

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
DustyDrB said:
For the 1000000th incarnation of this Vs Thread, I'm gonna drop some real insight.

You know who was dominant? Randy Johnson.
Agreed, gave lefties some needed cred.
This will be the second locked topic I've posted in today.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Atmos Duality said:

A splash fight then?

OT: Wow, one of them old-fashioned console fanboys. Thought they all went south for the winter!
Also if he is a PS3 fanboy then why does he have an Xbox Live account?

hutchy27

Jan 7, 2011
If your going to compare a game console to other at least get good reasons why one is better.
Less kid with mics, that would because you get them free with every xbox unlike ps3.
Rechargeable controller but xbox controllers can be charged aswell. 0_0

So he thinks PS3s are better because they get a charging wire for free and Xboxs get mics for free?

I thought people finally agreed that no console is really superior?

lostzombies.com

Apr 26, 2010
DeadlyYellow said:
Thoughts on what? That your friend portrays himself as a tool?
/thread

It's like buying an iMac to complain about the price of apple products on a microsoft forum