Psychonauts Creator Ready to Make Sequel

LawlessSquirrel

Jun 9, 2010
Oh god, yes! Brilliant game, and if ever there was a time where we needed an adventure-platformer, it's now. It would be a welcome change to the current trends, and would likely be a great game to boot.

I really should finish the original...holidays approaching.

Of cause, there is a very important piece of information I feel obligated to share:
http://www.getcoached.co.uk/images/Stop_Sign.jpg
I am on the road crew. This is my sign.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
FUCK. YES. PLEASE.

Psychonauts was the very definition of "Classic". I would kill for a sequel.

And while he's at it, could he remake Psychonauts with new levels, new powers, and new graphics for the Xbox Live Arcade, Steam, and Playstation Network for 10-15 bucks?

If he does that, and the sequel, I will be his eternal ***** for life. PLEASE DO IT.

CpnChaos

Sep 20, 2010
Heck Yeah, that would be great!

Confession: I only got into gaming about a year ago, so I never got to play the original. I would like to see the magic happen again, I'v heard so much about the first one.

Note to Sony: To hell with console exclusives, give Psychonauts the HD makeover!

meowchef

Oct 15, 2009
In other news, creator of Psychonauts ready to not make money again.

I'm pretty sure he wants to do everything away from a big publisher didn't he?

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
LawlessSquirrel said:
Of cause, there is a very important piece of information I feel obligated to share:
http://www.getcoached.co.uk/images/Stop_Sign.jpg
I am on the road crew. This is my sign.
Would you like to buy some cookies, Mr. Roadcrew Worker?

Hertzey

Oct 13, 2009
Okay people, we need to step up and create a gamer driven publishing company. We'll pool our resources and make a company that will not back down when things get hard. That will make hard decisions about game play and content. That will not cower when people oppose our decisions.

And the first thing we will publish is Psyconauts 2. Firstly because Tim is full of wonderful ideas that need to be made. Secondly because there are many directions it can go, from a new main character to what Raz is doing now. Anywho I'll get off my soap box.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Oh man, people really shouldn't taunt me with tantalizing possibilities like this, now each day that Psychonauts 2 doesn't exist will be torture!

Captain Karma

Apr 1, 2010
As long as they restrain themselves and do not include a level as infuriatingly annoying as meat circus, I am stoked.

Mezzo.

Nov 19, 2009
Usually I'm wary of sequels but in this case I'ma have to YES YES YES YES ALL OVER THE PLACE THIS MUST HAPPEN!!!

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
OH YEAH! I hope and pray they get a publisher, because this could be one of the greatest things ever.