Question of the Day, June 20, 2010

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - I can't help but love those games on the first playthrough

Also what is this DRM everyone's on about?

Callex

Oct 20, 2008
Probably RUSE for me. Of the titles on that list though, the new AC has my interest. I'm not all that bothered by the DRM; my router is always on, and it never gave me any trouble in The Settlers...

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
ultimateownage said:
None, all of Ubisoft's games (That I can remember) where uninteresting.
Agreed...from what I see there there isnt really much Uni is doing which is catching my eye at all

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, I really wanna try multiplayer

Im not incredibility interested in it (Or any of Ubisoft's games) though :p

Sallix

Apr 9, 2008
None, DRM put me off and their shameful conference presented absolutely nothing I wanted to buy.

Steven McDriverson

Apr 20, 2010
How can I deny the fact that I am totally stoked to see a new, Rabbid-free Rayman game. That was my second platforming game on my PS1 (after Crash 2). I'm glad to see that the humor is still there.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Rayman and AC.

That is, if they remove the DRM. If not, I ain't buying them at all.

I have my Rayman games without any DRM and I was happy, Gad nammit!

w-Jinksy

May 30, 2009
Misread the question silly me.

Yeah most excited about future soldier out of ubisofts stuff, looks pretty damn sweet.

AC:B seems to be a expansion pack and the only real thing we've seen is "OMG YOU GUYS LOOK WE GOTS MULTIPLAYER TOO" they haven't really shown anything to do with the story of the game.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Future Soldier looks dull. Bring back my squad based tactical shooter! I want a proper Ghost Recon Game, there hasn't been one since the Island Thunder expansion pack. Nope Ubisoft have nothing of interest for me, which is good because I play on PC and don't have a reliable internet connection.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Abedeus said:
Rayman and AC.

That is, if they remove the DRM. If not, I ain't buying them at all.

I have my Rayman games without any DRM and I was happy, Gad nammit!
The same here ^-^

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
None: I won't buy any Ubisoft games on any platform until the insano-DRM is removed.

And where is my Beyond Good & Evil 2? :(

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
For once... nothing of Ubisofts interests me that much...
AC a little bit but since I can't go online with mah PS3 it doesnt interest me too much.
Never heard of the Child of Eden.. interesting name, might check it out but none of the other serieses have ever interested me.