Question of the Day, June 20, 2010

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
I voted other.
I'm waiting for Ubisoft to return to the nigh unheard of,but wonderfully well done "Heroes of Might and Magic". Of course,they shamelessly bought it from 3DO and New World Computing.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
Furburt said:
I ain't buying any more Ubisoft games until they remove that horrible, intrusive DRM. Until then, they do not have my purchase.

Which is fine I suppose, because all of the games look pretty dull.
This, except I want Assassin's Creed II.

Still refuse to buy it till they remove the DRM though.

Rogue 9

I, Jedi
Jun 22, 2008
I voted Children of Eden because it looked pretty cool, but as a couple of other people have said, all I want for Christmas from Ubisoft is Beyond Good and Evil 2.

Drexlor

Feb 23, 2010
I can't wait for Brotherhood. I wonder how the multiplayer will be. I've read the concept and it seems interesting.

Sammi Costello

Mar 20, 2010
Furburt said:
Sammi Costello said:
Furburt said:
I ain't buying any more Ubisoft games until they remove that horrible, intrusive DRM.
They'll remove that when PC gamers stop torrenting their games.
Well then I guess I'm not buying any more Ubi games then!
Probably not. There will always be tossers who feel they are entitled to something for free.

Royas

Apr 25, 2008
Eh, the Ubisoft lineup has failed to make an impression. Add the new DRM to the mix, and I can't say I'm anticipating anything Ubisoft is doing right now.

Enemy Of The State

May 31, 2010
Furburt said:
I ain't buying any more Ubisoft games until they remove that horrible, intrusive DRM. Until then, they do not have my purchase.

DRM?

OT: None of the above.

Lordmarkus

Jun 6, 2009
Here's hoping for Massive Entertainment's new RTS, Ppease announce World in Conflict 2.

Without idiotic DRM if you'll be so kind.

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
Furburt said:

It really shouldn't surprise me when furburt does this, but the first post ninja strikes again. The upcoming ubisoft game I'm most excited about is the one that breaks the current trend of over the top DRM.

Roboto

Nov 18, 2009
MexiricanBassMonkey said:
How can I deny the fact that I am totally stoked to see a new, Rabbid-free Rayman game. That was my second platforming game on my PS1 (after Crash 2). I'm glad to see that the humor is still there.
I can't deny that it's about damn time. Rabbid games can be written off as a hiccup in the gaming continuum, but I doubt they will ever make a game as epic as Rayman 2 again. It got really weird and wacky after that, but still playable.

Crunchy English

Victim of a Savage Neck-bearding
Aug 20, 2008
Listen carefully to me: Brotherhood's multiplayer mode doesn't work. I sat there and held it in my hands and it's a "kill-train" fest. It doesn't work well. It's not "broken", per se, it just isn't a very a good idea.

Also Ubisoft's staff were jerks. They basically told everyone of us to go away. When I had a scheduling error with Square-Enix, know what they did? They apologized and fixed it. When Bandi Namco lost my name? They were polite and gave me a private booth tour anyway. Suck it, Ubisoft.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Until they get rid of online-requirement DRM, my excitement for all Ubisoft franchises remains sharply in check.

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
Beyond Good & Evil 2, if it ever gets released. Until then, I pledge not to buy or play any Ubisoft game because of that evil DRM.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
I'm just hoping for a new Rainbow Six: Vegas game, the first two were very fun...