Question of the Day, June 26, 2010

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Apparently Calumon has a team... I'll go with that.

If that's not an option... I think the wolf guy's face disturbed me the least (Something about the vampire guy's face is unnerving to me, not sure why), so he'll do I suppose.

But otherwise, Team Calumon has my vote.
*Checks Poll*
Oh, well he has my Post.

Apr 29, 2010
How about neither? That sounds perfect to me. I'd rather be on Team Bender, Team Blade, Team Calumon, hell any team is better than a team that supports necrophilia and another that supports beastiality.

ironm4id3n

May 17, 2010
PandyBear said:
Neither, Twilight blows mucho ass.
Unless of course there's Team: I'll hide for a month or so, for twilight and all its angsty fans to go away.
Haha i know right?
I think all people ever that look at a twi-fag book or movie and don't have the urge to ram pineapples into themselves.... should all have pineapples rammed into them

ironm4id3n

May 17, 2010
Sherry Mullenax said:
I CHOOSE EDWARD, NOT BECAUSE HE IS A VAMPIRE AND NOT BECAUSE HE IS CUTE, JUST BECAUSE HE WATCHES HER ALWAYS. DEDICATION IS A BIG TURN ON!
OMG WHO THE FUCK CARES

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
Trogdor1138 said:
It's very hard to decide due to the complex narrative that is the Twilight Saga, I think one really has put themselves in her shoes and have Bella's experience to be able to make a choice, it's hard because it's ofcourse eternal love and all. I think if you study the subtext of Eclipse especially you'll find some issues on dealing with the after effects of an important decision and whether the human mind has a lasting decision on it's emotional drive. Stephanie Meyer managed to make a very relateable and well driven series that made people look at themselves in a different way and re-evaluate what it means to be human.

Is what I would say if the books even counted as literature or art whatsoever, so fuck those people *continues using it as toilet paper*
XD thank God, halfway thru reading that comment i was actually starting to think you were serious!

Thunderhorse31

Apr 22, 2009
Wow, the poll has more posts than votes. That says something about this ridiculous question. I personally vote Team GTFO.

Or Calumon.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Sparrow said:
How about, Team ARE YOU SERIOUS? Where's the "I'd rather read My Immortal" option?
FargoDog said:
...Really?

I mean.. Really? I choose Team Eternal Painful Suffering.

EDIT: On second thoughts, I'll go with Team Calumon :)
I'll go with these.

TEAM CALUMON FTW!

Claymorez

Our King
Apr 20, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
Team Calumon!

Calumon: Everyone on my team gets cake!

Well, since most of you want Calumon so much. I quickly threw up a poster!

Calumon: Don't stop Believing!

Edward? Never heard of him!
I VOTE TEAM CALUMON!

OT: I never thought i'd see this on the vox populi

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Sparrow said:
How about, Team ARE YOU SERIOUS? Where's the "I'd rather read My Immortal" option?
I just did. Best two days of my life, but I don't think I'll ever be able to look at lemonade again...

Meanwhile... Calumon! Calumon! Calumon!

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Can't believe 90% of people are going to keep yelling "Team -non existent" Sure I hate Twilight too, doesn't mean I ruin the fun of the Escapist Staff Members.

Anyway, I chose Team Jacob.

Enzeru92

Oct 18, 2008
hahaha.... I pick NEITHER and its not because i hate Twilight but because its just a stupid :)