Question of the Day, June 26, 2010

Valkyrie101

May 17, 2010
Does this mean that the indecisive become Team Jedward? Because that makes this Twishite thing oh so much worse.

vivadelkitty

Dec 21, 2008
Since I'm being given the illusion of free choice between answering the question to see the results, or just walking away, I'm going with Jacob. They still mangled werewolf mythos, just not as horribly as they mangled vampires.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
I'm another for Team Are You Effing Serious!?!?!

Team Armand. -_-c

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
Team Calumon!

Calumon: Everyone on my team gets cake!

Well, since most of you want Calumon so much. I quickly threw up a poster!

Calumon: Don't stop Believing!

Edward? Never heard of him!
I VOTES FOR YOUS! =D

Josdeb

May 22, 2008
First off I'm going to just say: Yes people, its a Twilight Poll. On the Escapist. Chillax! We all know Twilight is crap-tastic and most people here hate it, but come on, the folks running it are just having a bit of fun torturing us.

But which Team to choose....
I'm torn bewteen Team Calumon and Team Buffy, both are awesome... But Calumon promised me cake, so I'm gonna have to go with him.

But to answer the ACTUAL poll.... Jacob. Just cause he looks nice shirtless. And wet.
DON'T JUDGE ME! Taylor Launter's body alone got me through watching New Moon without having to resort to chewing off my own arms. And I swear I was soooooo close to it.

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
ARE FREAKING CRAZY ESCAPIST? Where is the "BURN TWILIGHT BURN YOU HUNK OF MISOGYNISTIC DRIBBLE" option? I haven't missed a QotD since you started it, but I'm not voting on this one.

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
Wow, I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this but the amount of immaturity that has been displayed in the past few pages is incredibly high.

Guess what? People enjoy Twilight. It is one of the most successful film franchises and book series currently on the market and draws in an incredibly large number of fans from all over the world.

Don't like it? Thats fine but the constant whining that you people are displaying is insulting to you and the quality of this site.

Get over it, and move on

Harkwell

Sep 14, 2009
Can I go with team Silver-Bullet Revolver? That would make me very happy. Or Team C4... or Team BAR... Team Spiked Baseball Bat...

What were we talking about?