Question of the Day, June 26, 2010

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Team Mike Newton.

Actually, I've been meaning to ask, is there a team Alice? Are there any bi-sexual or lesbian girls who rooted for Bella to hook up with the chick from King of California?

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
You guys should seriously give yourself a probation for this obvious flamebait. Forshame! I thought you all knew better...[footnote]Very well played.[/footnote]

Coincidentally I choose Team Hermit Crab. They're just too awesome not to.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Zeeky_Santos said:
SeanTheSheep said:
Furburt said:
Jack and Calumon said:
Well, since most of you want Calumon so much. I quickly threw up a poster!

*snip*

Calumon: Don't stop Believing!
You have my sword.

*salutes*
And my bow.
And my Anonymous Xylophone Ears.
And my vuvuzela!
Lucas_90 said:

IMHO: /Thread...but thats up to you guys :D
Lmao yup. Definitely /thread.

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
AvsJoe said:
Team Mike Newton.

Actually, I've been meaning to ask, is there a team Alice? Are there any bi-sexual or lesbian girls who rooted for Bella to hook up with the chick from King of California?
I've seen t-shirts. That's all I'm officially going to say on the subject.

Madshaw

Jun 18, 2008
Lazarus Long said:
And there isn't even an "other" option. I choose Team Buffy.

[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

at least that would liven the whole thing up a little. if i remeber rightly this ones storyline is something like the girlfreind of the big bad from book one has finally shown up for her red headed revenge, and bella finally works out that jacob can turn into a big dog.

and if you think thats too little to be dragged out into a film then try reading the fucking book. its even slower.

LamborghiniJackson

Jan 15, 2010
Despite my STRONG love of voting on polls, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to side with Team Switzerland this time.

Although Team Calumon sounds very convincing...

FaustCainus

Nov 1, 2009
N_of_the_dead said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
So... Necrophilia or Bestiality essentially?

I'll go with neither, thanks.
took the words right out of my mouth
It's not necrophilia... it's Pedo-necrophilia, dude is over 100 years old

I vote Jacob on the following premise... He isn't Edward...

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Vanguard1219 said:
Alright, I'll play this game.

Assuming that I have to pick someone from within the realm of Twilight (sorry, Calumon) I'm going to go with a third option and say "Team Alice". At least then the whole "teenage young love drama" thing would be a hell of a lot more interesting if the current no-conflict, no drawback "I don't want to turn her into a vampire" nonsense had a lesbian relationship tossed square into the middle of it.

While we're at it I'm sure it would make the movie a lot more enjoyable to watch, too.
It would also make millions of young girls suddenly proclaim "IM A LESBIAN LOL!!! KISS MEH JENNY!"

I chose Jacob, because although I hate Twilight, Jacob is actually ok good-looking while Edward looks disproportional and greasy.

Are.Oh.Why

Apr 30, 2008
I must confess to you my fellow Escapees I have read all 4 books and from the outset I was team Jacob because wolves are badass and I thought Twilight made vampires into pussies (Vampire Hunter D FTW). After surviving the depressed fest that is New Moon, Eclipse actually was a really good read. It was here that my preferences changed from rooting for Jacob to nail Bella to Edward keeping her. The wildest part is that this girl I am dating (who I met through my homie who was already digging her), I kid you not my most respectable social networking peers: It's a damn near perfect parallel for our situation! I suppose it's that fact which gives me courage enough to talk about this in such detail. At any rate, it's team Edward because in my situation that's who I happen to be so to speak.

Karlaxx

Oct 26, 2009
Team 'Spehss mahreenz, we are t3h Emprah's fureh!' because I would sooner gougoe out my eyes with a dull pencil than give a flying firecracker about Twilight.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
I chose team "Push Bella of a cliff and watch Jacob and Edward run after her!"

I got a question! What would happen if I took a 50 Cal. bullet to a vampires head? The werewolves in twilight probably are the ones that are venerable to silver bullets. So I'm just wondering.

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
and no funny option? I guess that would make for a double standard if you had an option like, twilight suxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!

gonna go with neither.

sln333

Jun 22, 2009
I wonder if this poll was created as a joke.

I would go with Team Rocket because that pic up there is funny, but they always fall apart so I'll go with Team Calumon for the cake.