Question of the Day, September 7, 2010

M-JN

Jan 26, 2009
It is a tough choice, but it's got to be the TARDIS. I'd want the TARDIS even if I never used it to travel in time. For one thing, you always have a rent-free place to live. And it has stuff inside it. A library, a swimming pool, the swimming pool might be in the library; a big ol' spiral staircase full of clothes, and like miles and miles of other stuff.

It would be kind of difficult going around to like future places without the psychic paper. Most stuff requires ID and that will only get worse.

But consider: you get the TARDIS, and there's always a chance that the Doctor comes with it...

SomeBoredGuy

Nov 18, 2009
A TARDIS. Not only could it take me anywhere and anywhen I wanted, but I could make it look anyway I wanted.

Seventh Actuality

Apr 23, 2010
Once you put the TARDIS up there, it's no contest. It's not just a time machine...it's got its own gorram swimming pool!

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Cassita said:
Never liked Doctor Who.

Sees to be a lot of fans on the Escapist forum. Must be an English thing.

But I would have to go with the Chameleon Arch.
Except The Escapist is American. But then again, a large group of members are British.

OT: I'd have to go with the TARDIS. It's fun, convenient, awesome, and flashy. And it's got a swimming pool!

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
That's a tough one. I'd say it'd be a toss up btwn. the TARDIS and the Sonic Screwdriver. I could have so much fun with either of those.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
PoliceBox63 said:
It's gotta be the TARDIS! I mean... COME ON! :D
Think of the wonderful opportunities opened to you, and that's before travelling in time.
my god i was thinking the same thing!
it kind of creeped me out when i read the question then started reading other people's responces and saw this one.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Who WOULDN'T pick a TARDIS (he he..."Who"...I'm funny!)

Yeah, Tardis for me

Is it the Tardis that also allows for instant language-understanding powers? Cool

PoliceBox63

Apr 7, 2010
dex-dex said:
PoliceBox63 said:
It's gotta be the TARDIS! I mean... COME ON! :D
Think of the wonderful opportunities opened to you, and that's before travelling in time.
my god i was thinking the same thing!
it kind of creeped me out when i read the question then started reading other people's responces and saw this one.
I know 8] If fucking only, right?

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
Samwise137 said:
Captain Jack's Sonic Blaster. It's a bit better than a banana.
Bananas are good!

I think my avatar tells you what my choice would be. It makes sonic screwdrivers, translates for you and has a swimming pool in the library!

oktalist

Feb 16, 2009
I would have a Cloister bell in my house. That would be badass. Whenever it rings in the new series, those are my biggest squee moments.

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
Frequen-Z said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Inb4: Amy Pond. ;)

Ok, Ok, I'm gonna go with the TARDIS, but mine's gonna be shaped like a Star Wars arcade cabinet.
I voted Other with every intention of saying that. God damnit.

Sonic Screwdriver I guess ¬_¬
yeah, cause that would be useful...

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
TARDIS because not only can it travel everywhere, but all of the other options come included inside (according to the new series at least).