Question of the Day, September 8, 2010

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Too cold. I often try to ignore whether it is hot or cold out (or in) but I prefer being cold to hot as I can always put more clothes on etc.

Also I don't sweat a lot when I jog when it's cold (yay for Winter!)

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
Too hot, I can just go swimming and all is fine for the rest of the day.

Cold it doesn't seem to matter how many layers I put on I'm still freezing.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Too hot. I've poor circulation, so in any cold at all my fingers get numb.
How can I headshot dudes with numb fingers?

Fuck the cold.

Gazmiller

Sep 8, 2010
much prefer the cold myself. it makes you feel alive but the heat just drains you and feels horrid. cold any day :p

Will of One

Jun 1, 2009
I'd rather be too cold. I can always put on some extra clothing, but when it's too warm things get difficult.

Coldman42

Nov 17, 2009
I have had this exact conversation more times then i can count. I prefer cold just because my body handles it better (I live in Alaska) but from a practical standpoint here it is;

Cold is better then hot because if you are cold you can just put on more cloths until you feel better, but if you get too hot you can only take off so much before getting arrested...

KimberlyGoreHound

Mar 17, 2010
Definitely cold. -20 Celsius is no problem for me (with a modest amount of clothes, and an open jacket), but god forbid the temperature touches +30. I have a pretty good tolerance to both, but my cold tolerance far outweighs my head tolerance.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
If you are too cold, you can put more layers on. If you are too hot, once you have striped, you are pretty much screwed. So I'm going with too cold. Plus, I live in the North East of England, a place where it is cold all year.

bam13302

Dec 8, 2009
analytically, id rather be to cold, it easy to put more clothes on, then wear less (especially when your already in a t-shirt and shorts)
in reality, i actually rather heat

wolfister

Oct 20, 2008
Definitely too cold, you can always put on more layers but you can only take off so many....unless your a nudest hmmm..

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Living in the cold, cold praries has conditioned my body to be more resistant to the cold than the heat. I would rather deal with -35 degrees Celsius than 30 degrees Celsius.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Evilsanta said:
Too cold. I cant stand heat. And If its to cold all you have to do is take thicker clother or more. If its to hot and you taken off all of your clothes you cant do much more after that.
Exactly. As a NYer, I have to have a wide variety of clothes. In the below 0 depths of winter I can stay quite comfortable: I've got a thick leather coat, a thick scarf, full gloves, and my hat with the ear-flaps. If I'm going in the snow, I even have special pants (that's usually just for going upstate).
When the summer comes, I can wear shorts and a tank top and I'll still be hot and sweaty. The only way to escape is to find air conditioning.

chenry

Oct 31, 2007
You can put on a sweater. If it's too hot there's only so far you can go before you're naked.

imaloony

Nov 19, 2009
Here's my theory:

If it's too cold, you can just put on more clothes until you're warmer.
If it's too hot, there's only so much clothing you can take off.

Also, it should be noted that the human body generates heat, and therefore is better suited to sustain itself in a cold climate, not a warmer one.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
its better to be to cold, if you have enough clothes to keep you warm

TheComedown said:
Too cold if I'm not already wearing 2 or 3 jumpers I always have another in my bag or lying around. Not to mention my hobo gloves.
i always wanted hobo gloves...