Rapture Tomorrow

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Yureina said:
Your welcome!

[sub]Send me some of the profits! XD[/sub]

So... I am trying to decide what game I should play tomorrow... with the world ending and all. Can anyone help me with a suggestion? I was thinking New Vegas. :eek:
I'll send you a 5th of the profits and A PONY!.

Thedek said:
I'm sick of this crap. I'm not sure if I'm Christian anymore. However even if I am, can you imagine the hubris at suggesting you can magically figure out when God is going to do something? Isn't there an exact[/]i scripture that says only He knows or will ever know until the exact moment it starts happening?

Bah doomsayers are annoying.

There is exactly that, there is also the fact that the guy who is prophecized this predicted it based off when the floods happened and Noahs ark was necessary.
That whole event nobody knows when it happened but this one guy...yeah he got it down to a day.

Vakz

Crafting Stars
Nov 22, 2010
Lyri said:
It's the rapture, all gods chosen people will go to heaven and the rest of us get 5 months without them before the world ends 21st of October.
So we get five months without the religious crazy people? Aren't we supposed to be the ones getting punished? This will be wonderful!

GodofCider

Nov 16, 2010
Ace of Spades said:
Well, I have my first date tomorrow, which might explain why people think the world's going to end.
Lol ^_^

Good luck and remember to just enjoy yourself; most importantly though: don't act like someone you're not.

gimmly22

Jan 3, 2010

10 Great Things about the End of the World said:
1.) Plenty of Free Parking
2.) No more boy bands
3.) Radiation grants cool mutant powers
4.) Boiling seas like hot tubs
5.) Whore of Babylon is a total babe
6.) Get to watch the moon turn to blood
7.) Ravaging demons make commute more interesting
8.) Bio-plagues turn people funny colors
9.) Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - party animals!
10.) Heart-to-heart talks with C'thulhu before he eats you

MoNKeyYy

Evidence or GTFO
Jun 29, 2010
ejb626 said:
MoNKeyYy said:
Aren't all the devout christians supposed to be spirited into heaven while the rest of us are left to rot? I think the real question here should be - Why is no one looking forward to the loss of all those lovely fundamentalists?
Probably because the "unsaved" are supposed to endure 150 days of natural disasters until God destroys the Earth in October. Not saying its happening thats just the full belief.
Hmm, one the one hand, fiery death...on the other, no fundamentalists....They should put a decision like that in Mass Effect 3. Now that is a tough choice :)

LoFr3Eq

Oct 15, 2008
Jeff Loper said:
I hear new Zealand is still with us.
Yep, still here, nice day here in Christchurch today, got a Magic: The Gathering tournament today. I hope that nationals are still on even if rapture does happen.

Yvressian

Jul 19, 2008
Well, it's midnight here. So... um... lovely weather we've been having.
Ah, screw it. I've really been hoping I was gonna get out of the next workweek on account of the whole doomsday thing. :(

gregitaly

Mar 12, 2009
Woah man like what if we're like already dead, and this is like purgatory...'s waiting room and like we like need to talk to a metaphysical receptionist to get into the actual purgatory. And like until then we have to read magazines so outdated their like older than the concept of exsistence. Woah got to sit down now.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Julianking93 said:
Actually we'll see each other but the four horseman will all kill us soon after our giant sinners only party :D
Ooh! We are going to have a big party tomorrow? What shall we do? ^_^
Pariah87 said:
Darksiders, just to tempt fate.
I don't have that i'm afraid. Here are my options [http://steamcommunity.com/id/Yureina/games?tab=all]

Lyri said:
I'll send you a 5th of the profits and A PONY!.
Pony? :D

Anyway, I'm sure my parents will have something to say tomorrow about this. They are as amused as I am about the lunacy of religious nutters. :eek:

dogenzakaminion

Jun 15, 2010
Ok now this is too much. First it was 2012. Then it was specifically December 21st of 2012. Then it was May 16th because the US reached their debt limit. Now it's May 21st? Can someone just pick judgement day and stick with it. It's not anything is going to happen anyway. Then again, as with the marked, self-fulfilling prophecies can occur so who knows. I just want to know where to mark my calendar so I'll remember to buy popcorn.

michiehoward

Apr 18, 2010
As lots of people already pointed out its already the 21th in many places. Jesus just doesn't work on EST time apparently.

Also and more importantly.

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, "Take heed that no man deceive you."

Chris646

Jan 3, 2011
Argtee said:
Haven't there already been, like, 5 "Judgement Days" that were supposed to happen in the last 3 decades?
Probably more. I think one was supposed to happen last month.

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Oh no, my village biannual fair is tomorrow it's going to be a zombie fest....

All I need to do is ask what expertise discovered this was happening, hear the world religon and walk away without it ever being mentioned again

lostlambda

May 19, 2011
Wuggy said:
It's 21st here already. No rapture in sight. Which is good, I get to finish LA Noire before I get cast down to hell.
maybe it's an american rapture the rest of the world will be fine but america will poof on the map tomorrow

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
It'll be funny to see all the looks on their faces when they realise they're wrong... Or how much I'll laugh if they're actually right XD. Either way tomorrow will be a fun day ^^