Real Life Superhero Thwarts Robbery, Gains TV Fame

Ranchcroutons

Sep 12, 2010
This guy is pretty fantastic. I mean this is a feesable solution to small time crime. I'm just sorta worried he is gonna get shot one day.....

Agent Cross

Died And Got Better
Jan 3, 2011
Diane: Today in the news a local man by the name "Phoenix" Jones tasered an unsuspecting man while he was trying to get into his car. The local man had locked his keys inside and was trying to retrieve them when he was assaulted. We take you now to Ollie Williams.

Ollie: Shits gettin real!

Diane: Thanks Ollie. Tom.

Tom: *ROFL* Kick-Ass!!!

OT: You can not tell them where your secret lair is. *facepalm*

LieutenantShwa

May 3, 2010
I'm just glad that hes got a bulletproof vest and stab plates, I could clearly visualize him running to stop a crime, and ending up getting shot.
Also, they never really said wear the lair was, just that it was in a comic shop

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Well if i ever meet him I'm buying that guy a beer. Seriously, kick fucking ass.

Also, anyone notice this guy is camera shy? It seems this ins't for attention, he is 100% serious.

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
LieutenantShwa said:
I'm just glad that hes got a bulletproof vest and stab plates, I could clearly visualize him running to stop a crime, and ending up getting shot.
Also, they never really said wear the lair was, just that it was in a comic shop
He does look equiped to fight crime, although I hope that he knows how to fight well. He cant just be a guy that protects others, he must succed those fights to gain respect and be feared by criminals, in that way the criminal rate may go down a little bit if criminals know that if they run across this guy they will get their asses kicked (pun).

Habakkuk

Nov 19, 2010
That would be impressive if the stupid pilluck hadn't agreed to go on TV like that.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
No. No. This is not supposed to happen in real life. This guy is going to get his face kicked in sometime in the next few months.

lemiel14n3

happiness is a warm gun
Mar 18, 2010
I'll be honest, I'd love seeing guys like these all across the country. And the more spots like this we see the more likely we are to see people like this in every major city.

I can't think of anything other than Kick-ass though here.

KaosuHamoni

Apr 7, 2010
That's brilliant, however was I the only person to watch that, and go "Omg, I so want a taser-nightstick..." *Jealous face*

Yomandude

Dec 9, 2010
I think I saw a Youtube video of this guy strolling around town and giving some food to homeless people. No joke.

FieryTrainwreck

Apr 16, 2010
No way he pulls that off without the inherent coolness of a black man. A white guy would get laughed off the street.

Curse you, cool black man.

Would people still fear me if my supervilliany was triggered by an inability to dance?

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
He's not half-assing it, either. Bullet-proof vest? Stab plates? A tazer prod and mace? I'm not so curious as to how he made the outfit, but where he got that stuff. Plus, he looks ok in it as well.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
XcrossX said:
Diane: Today in the news a local man by the name "Phoenix" Jones tasered an unsuspecting man while he was trying to get into his car. The local man had locked his keys inside and was trying to retrieve them when he was assaulted. We take you now to Ollie Williams.

Ollie: Shits gettin real!

Diane: Thanks Ollie. Tom.

Tom: *ROFL* Kick-Ass!!!

OT: You can not tell them where your secret lair is. *facepalm*
One problem Diane died back in the episode "And then there were fewer." Forgot who the new Co-host is however, Still funny though.