Really Badass Quotes

gcninja

Dec 26, 2008
11th Doctor,
?Hello, Stonehenge! Who takes the Pandorica, takes the Universe! But bad news everyone??cause guess who! Hah! Except you lot?all whizzing about, it?s very distracting. Could you all just stay still for a minute, because I. am. TALKING! Now, question of the hour is, Who?s got the Pandorica? Answer: I do?next question, Who?s coming to take it from me? Come on?look at me! No plan, no backup, no weapons worth a damn?oh and something else, I don?t have anything to lose?so, if you?re sitting up there in your silly little spaceship with all of your silly little guns and you?ve got any plans on taking the Pandorica tonight, just remember who?s standing in your way, remember every black day I ever stopped you and then?AND THEN?do the smart thing: let somebody else try first.?

Fuhrlock

Apr 1, 2012
'For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.' Bison (aka the only thing good about the street fighter movie)

'I am an exceptional thief, Mrs McClane. And since I'm moving up to kidnapping, you should be more polite' Hans Gruber (tbf anything Alan rickman says is pretty badass)

'I'm here to chew bubblegum and kickass...and I'm all out of bubblegum' Nada (they live). Made even more badass by the fact Roddy Piper ad libbed this

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011

This quote is very, very badass.

Then again, there aren't many actors who can match Liam Neeson when it comes to badassery.

willis888

May 18, 2010
From Diablo 2

Mephisto: And the Evil that was once vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man, shall he walk amongst the innocent, and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies shall rain fire, and the seas will become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked, and all of Creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!

May 5, 2010
Azure-Supernova said:
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Uh...I haven't seen the whole 4th season, I'm about in the middle. Can I still watch it without giving anything away? (I made this topic literally seconds after I saw the quote from my OP for the first time)
Yeah, you should be fine. I'm not sure which season it's from, but it's definitely before season 4.
Holy shit, yes! I remember that! Quite badass, indeed.

I feel like if I'm going to post in this thread so often, I should put down a few more quotes, so here goes:

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
Fawxy said:
liamlemon7 said:
I always loved this one from the game GUN
Hoodoo Brown: I'M HOODOO BROWN!
-Gets shot out a window-
Colton White: You were
I don't care what anyone says, I like that game so much more than Read Dead Redemption. xD

OT:

"We are legion. The time of our return is coming. Our numbers will darken the sky of every world. You cannot escape your doom."

--Sovereign, ME1

Was a great quote at the time, considering the Reapers were still shrouded in mystery and not CONTROLLED BY SOME STUPID FUCKING STARBABY
Thanks for the random ME3 outburst that probably just spoiled something for me. There's A Spoilers Tag for a reason, use it.

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
Kharn the Betrayer said:
Kill Maim Burn, Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,Kill Maim Burn,

I think he likes Killing maiming and burning things... bur Kharn is actually a decent guy you know?

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you ************, say what one more Goddamn time! - Pulp Fiction

Nydestroyer

Jun 12, 2011
TizzytheTormentor said:
Final Fantasy X
Auron: Now, this is it, now's the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow, now is the time to shape your storys, your fate is in your hands.
First and last on my list of bad ass lines by the most bad ass FF character of all time. If I had money to make a bad ass cosplay Auron would be number one on my list of things to put my heart and soul into :p.

Razzigyrl

Mar 22, 2011
There's quite a bit from Stephen King that I could post here, but my personal favorite is from the book 'Cell' :

"Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle."

Battleaxx90

Jul 8, 2011
Ellis:

Kill all sons-a-bitches. *Cocks shotgun* That's MY 'ficial instructions.

Scott Pilgrim:
You once were a ve-gone... but now, you'll be gone!

*chirping crickets*

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
TizzytheTormentor said:
Final Fantasy X
Auron: Now, this is it, now's the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow, now is the time to shape your storys, your fate is in your hands.
And to top it off, one of the best pieces of music in the game for your battle with Yunaleska!

OT:

"I am, as before, your right hand. Your sword." - Raziel, sacrificing himself to purify the Soul Reaver.

"Your words are heartening. For you would not fear us unless we could truly do you harm!" - Kain, just before the battle with the Elder God.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
The most badass quote I know wasn't actually spoken by anybody, rather a player-driven conversation in Fallout New Vegas. I had to stop playing for a minute and get some fresh air:

Boone: We're coming up on Nelson. I'm going to kill every Legion in there if that's not a problem.
Courier: That's not a problem. That's a solution.

That's[shooting and killing masses of slavers] not a problem, that's a solution.

In video games, that's the the hardest damn exchange I've ever seen.

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
You want badass ok here I go
"I'll take a potato chip..(huff huff heavy breathing).. and eat it"

Lamest out of context badass quote in history but in the show the line just bloody awesome.

Not entirely badass and not entirely a quote as I don't remember it precisely or am entirely sure who said it think it was david strassmans alien character but this line sums up my entire viewpoint on humanity.

Once upon a time one of your ancestors looked at a cow and said to his mate "you see those pink things? I'm going to squeeze them ... and Drink whatever comes out"

and people wonder why humanity disturbs me

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
"Though i walk through the valley of shadow and death, i shall fear no evil, for i am the meanest ************ in the valley" i recall its from Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction :p