Really Badass Quotes

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Renegade Shep shoots Mordin!? Thank god I play paragon, that's just to freaking far!

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
"I am one with the Shadow-...Huh? *****?"
"I don't like you... and I want nothing to do with you! Besides, I have my companions! Of course, they're weak, and they whine when I leave-it's almost too much trouble... But they are my friends, and I will fight by their side, now, and forever!"

Said by the same book in the very same cutscene. Cookie for anyone who gets it.

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
"Please...try harder."
-Albert Wesker.

In fact, pretty much every line that passes this man's lips is solid gold. The guy can turn the most cheesy lines into something memorable, and it's all thanks to that silky, sexy, dangerous voice of his.

mmm...wesker...

G96 Saber

Jun 5, 2011
"This is not a negotiation, a suggestion, a deal, an entreaty, an agreement, a compromise, or a capitulation. It?s my fucking victory march, you fuckers" - Accelerator, Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22.

He has a shield that encases his body which can control the vector of anything it touches - he's nearly invincible.

PUR3_GAM3R33

May 23, 2009
"Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'"-Fred,Angel

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
Northern64 said:
and a fun depiction of barbarians from terry pratchett's interesting times;
"They stole from rich merchants and temples and kings. They didn't steal from poor people; this was not because there was anything virtuous about poor people, it was simply because poor people had no money".
I bow to you'r pratchett and counter with two of the same warrior

"I said : What are they that a man may call the greatest things in life?"
The warriors leaned closer. This should be worth hearing.

The guest thought long and hard and then said, with deliberation: "Hot water, good dentishtry and shoft Lavatory paper"

and for the badass
" I may be going to die, but I should hope I could be killed by a man who could hold his sword like a warrior"
the man looked at his hands, 'Looks all rihgt,' he said, doubtfully.
"Look, lad, I know a little about these things. I mean, come here a minute and - do you mind? - right, your left hand goes here, around the pommel, and your right hand goes - that's right, just here - and the blade goes right into your leg.'

Bit long for a quote I know but I always have trouble clipping pratchett

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
Oh god How could I forget this beauty
'If you kill me a thousand will take my place' said the man who was know backed against the wall.
'Yes,' said Cohen, in a reasonable tone of voice, ' but that isn't the point, is it? The point is, You'll be dead

Belaam

Nov 27, 2009
Nobody hit Superman's world of cardboard speech?!

I've got a different problem. I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't you, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose and show you just how powerful I really am."
? Superman, Justice League Unlimited.

http://youtu.be/Cl_5UwS57X8

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
*sighs* "No estoy de humor para pendejadas"[small](means something like "I'm not in the mood for this shit")[/small] then pushes him out of the way.
-Me to a mugger
He was so confused he didn't try to do anything else as I walked off mumbling what an idiot he was.

Evan Halfmann

Mar 18, 2012
In Mass Effect 2 when Shepard first arrives on the prison ship Purgatory, he meets the prison's warden. The warden demands that Shepard hand over all of his weapons and if the renegade dialogue option is chosen Shepard points his pistol at the warden and says one of the most badass things I've ever heard:

"I'll relinquish one bullet. Where do you want it?"

Gekford

Jan 7, 2012
"we have munitions. We will not surrender." Captain Jean Danjou of the french foreign legion when his just over 60 legionaires were attacked by 2000 mexicans including 800 cavalry men on april 30th 1863. later that eavnig only six legionairs remained and again were called on to surrender, again the offer was declined this time by a second lieutenant (Danjou had been killed earlier that day). The legionairs then fired thier last rounds and charged the mexicans, the second lieutenant and two legiionairs were shot and again the legionairs were offered surrender. This time the accepted but only if the were able to care for thier wounded and keep their arms to wich the mexican officer responded, "Nothing can be refused to men like you." doesn't get more bad ass then the french foreign legion

zefiris

Dec 3, 2011
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, Tenshi Hinanai:
"Yes, get angry! Because if you don't punish me, Gensokyo shall be no more!"

Bored girl trolling everyone just so they fight her down. Truly the best and most badass motivation for a final boss in a fighting game.

ezaviel

Mar 26, 2011
Connor: Now you will receive us.
Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.
Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.
Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Murphy: With every breath we shall hunt them down.
Connor: Each day, we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies.
Murphy: Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal, these are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain.
Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it.
Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

- Boondock Saints.

I love those movies.

and more Conan.

"Their chief is Crom. He dwells on a great mountain. What use to call on him? Little he cares if men live or die. Better to be slient than to call his attention to you; he will send you dooms, not fortune! He is grim and loveless, but at birth he breathes power to strive and slay into a mans soul. What else shall men ask of the gods?" - Conan