representative of earth

Ritter315

Jan 10, 2010
I'm glad we've not being put in charge with this. I've seen some dumb (Serious) answers.
For me, it would have to be someone persausive, yet with enough knowledge and intelligence to explain why humanity doesnt deserve to be killed, and probably someone most humans ask to deal with big situations and someone who is asked advice on a daily basis, mabye a figure of a major religions someone like...Jesus of Nazareth! Yep, thats the only guy I'd trust in an alien invasion.

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
Seriously, no idea. There'd have to be a group, ideally.

Not-so-seriously, Matt Smith. No, really.
<youtube=nCCMg-rcCQk>

WolfEdge

Oct 22, 2008
Shigeru Miyamoto

Just... just LOOK at him:

All he has to do is smile, and he has them right where he wants them.

Daniel Ferguson

Apr 3, 2010
A special operations super-team consisting of Stephen Hawking, Stephen Fry, Leonard Nemoy (in Spock getup), Barrack Obama, Chuck Norris and Bill Bailey.

Hawking would talk astrophysics with this obviously intelligent species who've mastered space travel to get here. Fry would translate their language. Nemoy would be all logical and rational, and if that fails, he'll explain it to Obama who'll be like "We can change!" and Bill Bailey would show them that humans are a complex race and that even people who look like rodies and carnies can be amazingly intelligent and funny. And if all else fails, then ol Chuck knows what to do.

tabriaswolfe

Jan 25, 2010
TheEvilCheese said:
Naa, we'll be fine.
Due to a gross miscalculation of scale, the entire alien armada will be swallowed by a small dog.
Cheers for the reference. :D
I'd send Patrick Stewart, he's dealt with this sort of thing before.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Peter Molyneux. Because if he can convince cynical gamers that the next Lionhead game will be a perfect jewel, then he can convince the aliens that we humans are utterly superior to them. Or at least we will be.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
rollerfox88 said:
Schwarzenegger - first because he's a legitimate politician now, and second because we could show the aliens Predator and try to persuade them to not fuck with us on the basis of that "documentary"...
that and they might think were all that big....yes i know he is flabby right now...but flabby or not. he is still bigger and stronger than you, me, and probably everyone on this site

RUINER ACTUAL

Oct 29, 2009
Dorian6 said:
John Stewart
With Colbert. They'd have to work together.

OT: Im going to say Bobby Kotick. Because if negotiations break down, he's the first asshole to die.