representative of earth

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
DragonsAteMyMarbles said:
Seriously, no idea. There'd have to be a group, ideally.

Not-so-seriously, Matt Smith. No, really.
<youtube=nCCMg-rcCQk>
what is this from...i am intrigued

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
Jark212 said:
Vladimir Putin...

If negotiations fail he'll just destroy the entire alien invasion fleet himself and his deadly attack dog:

That dog is a cold blooded warhound, not a pet!

OT: I think we should send some random civilian. Just to show the aliens that we humans truly have no idea what the hell we're doing.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Gudrests said:
DragonsAteMyMarbles said:
Seriously, no idea. There'd have to be a group, ideally.

Not-so-seriously, Matt Smith. No, really.
<youtube=nCCMg-rcCQk>
what is this from...i am intrigued
Doctor who...LOOK IT UP, NOW!

As for who i would send...how about a four man team consisting of: Sylvester Mccoy (Seventh Doctor), David Tennant (Tenth Doctor), Matt Smith (Eleventh Doctor) and Peter Davidson (Fifth Doctor). Whats the point of this? Well, we fool the race into thinking we have not one..BUT FOUR versions of the Doctor on our side to defend us from anything they throw our way. In other words, convince them the show was real and that taking down earth is a BAD idea.

Romblen

Oct 10, 2009
I'm going to make the silly assumption that the aliens are crazy, so I'm going with Glenn Beck.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I wouldn't choose anyone. Let the aliens attack; we'll Independence Day the motherfuckers. I'm sure Randy Quaid would love to give the alien spacecraft an F-15 enema in real life.

Dec 14, 2008
Ken Sapp said:
rickardo said:
Hey guys imagine for a minute that an alien race came to earth wanting to destroy us (for whatever reason) and we were given one chance to save it by chosing a spokesperson to convince them that we should live who would you choose?

I personally would vote for stephen fry.
Screw that, I'm voting for Christopher Walken.
Obviously, the aliens need more cowbell.

O.T.: I'd send myself and convince them with my fists.

Alon Shechter

Apr 8, 2010
Arnold Schwarzenegger.
teutonicman said:
Definitely Charlie Sheen, HE'S SHEENVINCIBLE! What alien species couldn't be charmed by this face?!

Hell even if he managed to screw it up he could just tell a couple jokes from the writers of two and half men. Those guys write great jokes....*cough*BULLSHIT*cough*
But they DO write great jokes, you just can't hear them over the abuse of the laughing machine.

kypsilon

May 16, 2010
WILLIAM SHATNER!

C'mon people, who else is going to save the world from angry aliens? Kirk 'em.