...Robot hooker's-what's the world coming to

Silver

Jun 17, 2008
Too bad it wasn't real. Could have saved a lot of people from having to work in a very uncomfortable industry. Then again, there'll always be depraved people willing to exploit other people's bodies for their own gain, so it probably wouldn't remove the problem, just maybe make it a bit smaller.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
paragon1 said:
SteveBurger said:
I can't wait until they're downloadable! I want my Lucy Liu-bot!
DON"T DATE ROBOTS!!
Bought to you by The Space Pope!
Also, I was expecting more "surprised Japan didn't do it" comments, what with our general, at-times justified attitude towards it and all.

On topic, I'm on one hand surprised with the number of orders, but on the other hand I know I really shouldn't.

ZSF

Feb 28, 2009
I can't wait till CNN covers this. I'll be laughing while im ordering one.

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
I believe that Rob Dyrdek accedently bought on of these to replace Timmy, although I could be wrong.

Explosm

Oct 4, 2009
Its like that futurama episode were fry gets a robot girlfriend, How awkward would it be to go over to a friends house and have one of those things sitting on the bed.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Oh.... oh god.

I will be welcoming the end of our society. That thing should not exist.

Shoes

Sep 19, 2009
Yeah gonna have to have some sort of skin like texture and a better name before I think twice.
I'd rather watch it on the computer screen then ram cold steel.

I mean if those were my only two options XD

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
Why 'Andy' of all names? Reminds me of the kid from Toy Story...*shudder*.

That's cool I guess? The cure for cancer can wait right?

Shoes

Sep 19, 2009
wouldyoukindly99 said:
That's cool I guess? The cure for cancer can wait right?
I thought this was common knowledge....theres no money in a cure.
I strongly believe until it becomes something that affects nearly every American or something drastic, things like Cancer and AIDS will never be FULLY cured as theres no money to be made in a cure....long painful series of treatments and medications? Yes...theres money in that.

OT: Everyone trys to say they'd never fall victim to robo poon but if its done realistic and right (think blade runner) would you really even bother with another human? I mean cmon no date, no small talk, no arguments, no fear of rejection, no risk of pregnancy no STDS.... just sexy time whenever and whever you want....What average man could stand up against that......?

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
why would they make it with a G Spot?

I mean, that's a myth isn't it? ;)

KurtzGallahad

Oct 8, 2009
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! This is a perversion of technology, Why waste money on robo-hookers when the pentagons microwave tanks are as big as semitrailers, spend money on spaceships. I want to have a serenity not a cyber-slut NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

NikolaiTampernun

Aug 31, 2009
Huh. I'd have to be far more desperate than I am right now, so I don't think I'd fuck a robot.
At least not yet. :D

DrunkWithPower

Apr 17, 2009
WHOOOO, 4 grand.... I think the lonely rich old men will be buying that up. Or find a hot supermodel to sex them until they die.