Ruin-A-Wish Foundation.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Granted but with out poop there's no poop jokes and sadly comedy ceases to exist. The mundane takes over and the human race chooses to go extinct. It turns out the greatest joke was life itself.

I wish rugby was the national sport of America.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
Americans find a way to make the game even more vicious and brutal than it already is!

I wish Falling Skies would have been greenlight for a sixth season and had a much more satisfying conclusion.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
It's directed by Michael Bay, the dinosaurs all look the same, and everything explodes constantly.

I wish the next poster would get their dream job.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
well thanks. now none of us exist.

I wish blizzard didn't have this sudden hard on for solo greater rifts (to join a public game on any difficulty higher than torment 6 the character has to first complete a solo greater rift. 35 for T7, 40 for T8 and so on.)

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
granted. it is chock full of horrible bugs.

Even though I don't know the first thing about composition, I wish I could take Hans Zimmer's master class, just to be in the presence of such greatness.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Granted the shear amount of watermelon that has gone bad makes the smell unbearable and people begin to go mad.

I wish I was better at sportsball.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
Granted. you become the world's greatest at sportsball, but you become so inept at everything else you need assistance with even the simplest tasks such as tying your shoes.

I wish I had the strength of a thousand men!

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
That would be handy but also very damaging to anything you touch. Ever had a thousand men give one high five?

I wish I could swim the English channel.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
Granted. you are now a fish living in the English channel.

I wish I could form my own country and have this be the national anthem:

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Granted but the toppings are pretty boring. Mostly tofu and the leafy lettuce.........

I wish for a burrito that is just fine.