Rumor: New WoW: Cataclysm Playable Races Leaked

iggyus

Apr 18, 2009
Well this is hardly a good reason to convince me to go back to Wow. I had some good times with but I found that IRL is much better

UnravThreads

Aug 10, 2009
Just as I decide to quit, hoorah.

Wouldn't be surprised to see this as true, although it not going ahead (Dance Studio, anyone?) would not be surprising either.

Du Jour Jaricho

Aug 10, 2009

Well hi there! I'm a Tauren! I've been a playable Horde race since WoW was released in 2004! And obliviously you will noticed I'm completely covered in fur! Just like the Worgens...

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
theultimateend said:
Sevre90210 said:
Yay! Furries!....I mean Blizzard suck and sold their soul 4 and a half years ago.
Yes because corporations are living entities that have souls.

Damn them for making a successful game that keeps millions of people entertained.

The bastards.
Yes, they deserve to be quartered, damn them and their ability to keep fans happy for 4 and a half years.

The bastards.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Sevre90210 said:
theultimateend said:
Sevre90210 said:
Yay! Furries!....I mean Blizzard suck and sold their soul 4 and a half years ago.
Yes because corporations are living entities that have souls.

Damn them for making a successful game that keeps millions of people entertained.

The bastards.
Yes, they deserve to be quartered, damn them and their ability to keep fans happy for 4 and a half years.

The bastards.
Without italics I can't tell if that's Sarcasm or not. Because overall they have managed to keep the vast majority of their fans happy. If they didn't people wouldn't be playing. Look at Tabula Rasa or Hellgate London (or any game that doesn't keep fans happy).

leviathanmisha

Jun 21, 2009
hansari said:
NekoiHiokans said:
*sigh* Do really need more WoW??? And why in the hell is the Alliance getting furries, can Blizzard not see that furries are not wanted?
There tapping into a brand new market...of furries lovers...
I can't wait for /b/ or Encyclopedia Dramatica to get a hold of this...Blizzard is slowly going to kill the internet.

Du Jour Jaricho

Aug 10, 2009
Harbinger_ said:
Thank god I never got into it. This sounds horrible.
In what way? Which furthers my belief that the Escapist community is completely biased against WoW and MMOs in general.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
APPCRASH said:
Ive never been a fan of WoW. They took a good RTS and an amazing world and they sent it to furry hell.
Ummm... It's been out for 4 years now... This is the first instance of so called "furries". Way to be a pessimist.

hansari said:
I just wish they would continue the singleplayer storyline...Warcarft4 anyone?
They have said that they will. They just have other projects on their hands at the moment.
(Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, WoW: Cataclysm, and that other MMO they're making.)

Amarok

Dec 13, 2008
Meh, new playable races are no big news - other than a racial, which is sure to be a completely useless one to keep things "fair", we're just seeing the same content we've already seen but in a different skin.

sturryz

Nov 17, 2007
Furries? seriously? (BTW Taurens are not lumped into this group because they are genuine Mythological creatures, not some made up thing by a creature more screwed up then Atypical Japenese Otakus) Heres what i got to say.

Chaossebba

Aug 11, 2008
This is relevant to my interest.

Quit the game back in June, expansion would warrant a reactivation of my account for a while ;o

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Du Jour Jaricho said:

Well hi there! I'm a Tauren! I've been a playable Horde race since WoW was released in 2004! And obliviously you will noticed I'm completely covered in fur! Just like the Worgens...
Welcome to the Escapist!

And, may I say:

Best first post ever.

Now, although I've quit WoW, I may go back to just experience some new content. And the Worgen makes sense with Gilneas and everything. Who knows...

Du Jour Jaricho

Aug 10, 2009
NekoiHiokans said:
hansari said:
NekoiHiokans said:
*sigh* Do really need more WoW??? And why in the hell is the Alliance getting furries, can Blizzard not see that furries are not wanted?
There tapping into a brand new market...of furries lovers...
I can't wait for /b/ or Encyclopedia Dramatica to get a hold of this...Blizzard is slowly going to kill the internet.
You don't even know what you are talking about...WoW already has a race with fur, and it's one of the most popular horde races in the game. (There is fact another race that supposedly also has fur, though it isn't entirely clear)

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
goblins? as a former horde member i must say that sounds sad, the alliance gets werewolf's and they get smaller orcs.

on the other hand the female werewolf's will probably look like something from weird pron, so yer small orcs sounds slightly better.