Samurai Jack Season 5 thread.

Oct 22, 2011
Metalix Knightmare said:
MrCalavera said:
SCARAMOUCHE IS BACK, AND HAS A NEW BEAUTIFUL BODY, BABY! YOU CAN'T KILL THE MUS- Aaand he's gone. Oh well,
See You Scat Robot...

Okay, so now i really hope the finale will be a two-parter, because i can't see this being resolved that quickly.

As for THE ending,
obviously Jack will kill Aku, but considering how Ashi was revealed to be partially made of his dark essence... i suspect Aku perishing might affect her, and not in a good way.
Oh and WHERE THE FUCK IS SCOTSMAN?
He's dead son. Ghostly, but dead.

Yeah, well duh, but there's a reason why he's a force ghost now.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Final Episode will be standard 30 mins and screenshots has been leaked.

And I still think the ending is gonna be so unsatisfying.

12 years of waiting for this undercooked finale. At least I got Episode 2 and 3 from this season.

And they say the Rise of the Primarch book from Warhammer 40k detailing Roboute Guilliman's return was undercooked.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015

You know, we haven't seen this perticluar shot of Ashi in Jack's Samurai Gi at all in the show, she's in a white background that has not been shown at all.

CLEARLY this tells me that this season went through rewrites up the ass.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
And again the marketing was blatently false advertising, they promised this new season will be darker, grittier, and more epic.

THIS IS NOT DARKER, GRITTIER, AND MORE EPIC:

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Why does it have to be a half-hour episode again? Can't they spare an extra 30 minutes? Or did we really need the extra Dragonball Z this week?

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Ugh Aku you stupid fuck, just KILL HIM ALREADY!!! See this is why I think Aku is the most pathetic villain I have seen, I mean what happnened man you just curbstomped shit in your first episode and now your just....ugh :p

Natemans

Apr 5, 2017
Samtemdo8 said:
Ugh Aku you stupid fuck, just KILL HIM ALREADY!!! See this is why I think Aku is the most pathetic villain I have seen, I mean what happnened man you just curbstomped shit in your first episode and now your just....ugh :p
Even though Aku screwed up in trying to kill him in the first episode. Also most pathetic villain? Are you kidding me? Aku has been a really intimidating, funny threat.

Natemans

Apr 5, 2017
Samtemdo8 said:
And again the marketing was blatently false advertising, they promised this new season will be darker, grittier, and more epic.

THIS IS NOT DARKER, GRITTIER, AND MORE EPIC:

Ever heard of levity? You can still have the dark and gritty, but you need some kind of levity. Even if the dog thing was stupid.

Natemans

Apr 5, 2017
MrCalavera said:
Metalix Knightmare said:
MrCalavera said:
SCARAMOUCHE IS BACK, AND HAS A NEW BEAUTIFUL BODY, BABY! YOU CAN'T KILL THE MUS- Aaand he's gone. Oh well,
See You Scat Robot...

Okay, so now i really hope the finale will be a two-parter, because i can't see this being resolved that quickly.

As for THE ending,
obviously Jack will kill Aku, but considering how Ashi was revealed to be partially made of his dark essence... i suspect Aku perishing might affect her, and not in a good way.
Oh and WHERE THE FUCK IS SCOTSMAN?
He's dead son. Ghostly, but dead.

Yeah, well duh, but there's a reason why he's a force ghost now.
Because of Celtic magic. Meh, I dig it.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
While this finale was not as great as it could have been... I still enjoyed it. It was great seeing Jack's allies coming to his aid, plus all the reuse of old scenes was nice nostalgia.

As for the end... I said before that I wouldn't mind a bittersweet ending if it was more sweet then bitter... but it still hurt...

Still it's nice to see this show come to a conclusion, compared to all the others that got screwed over...

Of one final note, I did like the acknowledgement to Mako, Aku's original voice actor. That was a nice touch.

Oct 22, 2011
Welp this ending is going to generate more salt *looks up* And i wasn't wrong.

[/spoiler]

PS: I knew it should be a two parter.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
That Was The Most Rushed Thing Ever. He Should Have Stayed In The Past And Be An Immortal King. With All The People He Helped , Rebuild The World Together.

It Should Have Been An Hour.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Marik2 said:
That Was The Most Rushed Thing Ever. He Should Have Stayed In The Past And Be An Immortal King. With All The People He Helped , Rebuild The World Together.

It Should Have Been An Hour.
You mean stayed in the future?